Status
Not open for further replies.

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
I never thought to post this here for you guys, Sorry. I copied and pasted this over from my site. If you want to see it and all the pretty pics, click the link
The Infinity from Notcigs.com

Anyone that knows me on ECF knows I LOVE my infinity. I actually won it in a contest quite a while back from Notcigs, and have been obsessed with it ever since. So I figured it was a little overdue that I write up a review on this mod I love so much.

The infinity is a variable voltage mod that can go from 3.3 - 5.5 volts. The adjustment wheel lets you find your sweet spot with out having to carry a screwdriver or change batteries. Variable voltage really lets the user dial it in to a point where the throat hit gets stronger or weaker or the flavor taste different. It takes two 14430 batteries, and I get about 8 hrs out of those under heavy daily vaping. The mod itself is extremely light with out the batteries, It weighs a little more than one battery. The screw on end cap is really easy to screw on, and there is a Philips slot if you have difficulty turning it.​

The mod is very elegant, the only engraving is an infinity symbol at the base of the mod. Its not branded with a company logo like a lot of other mods. I went with black on chrome, but they also have brass. I just think black on chrome is sexier. The bottom has a few vent holes to help with any heat issues, but the only time mine gets warm is when I use anything LR (which they do not recommend AT ALL!) and my dual coils. Honestly the dual coils on here is a little too much for me and I love huge vapor and throat hit. If it does start getting warm the IC controller will shut it off to save it from blowing up. Nice little feature to have.
The only gripe I have ever heard is that with the wheel you dont know exactly what voltage you are vaping at. I did add incremental marks to mine. (The new notcigs pro line will have a color coded wheel for better adjustments.) If you are using different ohms, and want exact voltages buy a cheap multimeter, but for me I dont care what voltage it is. I know what ohm the carto or atty is if not I can tell as soon as I use it. I know how high or low I can use it. If not I know when I blow an LR atty that I shouldn't have been using on it. A 2.0 ohm atty starts to taste terrible around 4.7 volts or in my case, past the middle of the wheel. I screw on a cart and vape, if I want more hit i turn it up a little till Im satisfied, if I want more flavor I turn it down till it taste better, every juice/cart has a sweet spot for me and its nice to turn a wheel and not have to push a button 50 million times to get an exact voltage when all I care about is taste and hit.

Over all its a very simple mod to use for a complex function. Its light, very easy to maintain, reliable, and backed by some of the best customer service you can find. Im really looking forward to their Pro line and cant wait to test out the VVPV top feeder system they are working on now. More great things coming from notcigs.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread