Infinity questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Buzz I had no intention of removing or modifying the top cap I was thinking to just fab up as a temporary/removable cone. I was also thinking of ways to make the cone attach without modifying any hardware on the Infinity just looking to fab a temporary cone to just use at certain times.

What about this for airflow what if I drilled 4 small vent holes around the circumfuse of the fab cone for airflow do you think that would work?

Really I like the Infinity just the way it is but I like to play around sometimes and I didn’t know you guys considered a cone for the Infinity. Do you have any pre production pictures you could post of the Infinity with a cone on I’d like to see what it would look like?

If not when I get some time I am going to Photoshop an Infinity with a cone so I can get an ideal what it would look like.

Definitely show us your photoshop. Ive got a idea of how to actually make one that sturdy without touching the infinity :) but not sure if I have a spare cone around here to modify. Im spending Sunday building ridiculous things so ill see how it goes and post a pic.

VPC

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
USA
DO the photoshop idea VPC I want to see it

Definitely show us your photoshop. .

Guys this is just a quick Photoshop (w/what suppose to look like Boge carto) just to get an ideal so go easy on me. :)

If anyone wants to post a higher quality picture (than I could find) of a black Infinity (with a black standard size carto) standing up I'll see if I could produce a better photoshop picture, and if it comes out better I'll post it.

INF-C2.jpg

VPC

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
USA
Definitely show us your photoshop. Ive got a idea of how to actually make one that sturdy without touching the infinity :) but not sure if I have a spare cone around here to modify. Im spending Sunday building ridiculous things so ill see how it goes and post a pic.

Good luck and looking foward to see the pics!

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Good luck and looking foward to see the pics!
Thats a good start VPC ;)

I found a elegant cone to do some preliminary measurements. The elegant is just a bit smaller diameter than the infinity. Its workable but wont go to exactly where I was hoping. I do have a plan in my head so well see Sunday of its feasible.

If anyone has a ego cone and can give me ID and OD measurements of the bottom that would be awesome ;) No need to be exact I just want to know how it compares size wise to elegant.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Guys this is just a quick Photoshop (w/what suppose to look like Boge carto) just to get an ideal so go easy on me. :)

If anyone wants to post a higher quality picture (than I could find) of a black Infinity (with a black standard size carto) standing up I'll see if I could produce a better photoshop picture, and if it comes out better I'll post it.

INF-C2.jpg

I am waiting for a Ego-t from Zen~ that Iwill be checking the dimensions on for the new top cap on the Infinity s oit will just screw right on no issues ( I hope !! , this stuff changes SO fast that it is hard to know ! )

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
LOL I saw one like that in the mods section of ECF :p

Really? I was just kidding about it. My point was this. There are so many different setups and more coming every day that there is no way he can keep up with all that. Everyone is after Mike for special this and that and why? Because he is a nice guy. I wonder how many people contacted the vendors that sell Ego stuff and ask them to modify their Ego tanks to fit another vendors PV?

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Really? I was just kidding about it. My point was this. There are so many different setups and more coming every day that there is no way he can keep up with all that. Everyone is after Mike for special this and that and why? Because he is a nice guy. I wonder how many people contacted the vendors that sell Ego stuff and ask them to modify their Ego tanks to fit another vendors PV?

5CS most of it is stuff we are playing around with on our own..... I dont think anyone was seriously asking for anything......... At least not in this particular case.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
5CS most of it is stuff we are playing around with on our own..... I dont think anyone was seriously asking for anything......... At least not in this particular case.

It's okay Ruppy sometimes I come off wrong. In this forum you are free to post your thoughts and encouraged. I think Mike agrees there is a market for Ego adapted products. It was a good idea.
I was just meaning he has the WPV we all want, The New Tech we all want, the Buzz Pro we all want, the Infinity Pro we all want and his exceptional Customer Service We all want. The common denominator here is We all want. I was just trying to show him a little appreciation and thanks for all he does for us.
Please don't take offense and please keep posting your ideas Ruppy. Your one of the Good Guys.

Last edited:

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Nah its all good 5CS. Ive been trying to lend as much of a hand as possible for just that reason. Mike has ALOT going on and a little help goes a long way.

Im dying to buy something new. But im not going to till mike makes it....

Hes stood behind his work, put up with me along the way, and thats enough for me ;)

Some of these little crazy requests are possible and hopefully I can show everyone how to do them all by themselves at home. I have about 15 projects going right now lol. Sooooo Im sure ill have some insanity to post soon enough.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I used to have a bunch of projects going on but I havent had an inspiration to build any more mods. I don't use the ones I have now. Got all the parts to build a couple but no inspiration. I'm thinking about messing with the Map tank a little to see what I can do to make it right. First though I just received a project I have to figure out and improve on soon.
That's why Mike includes us in his designing and keeps us up to date, for our input and ideas.

Last edited:

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
I used to have a bunch of projects going on but I havent had an inspiration to build any more mods. I don't use the ones I have now. Got all the parts to build a couple but no inspiration. I'm thinking about messing with the Map tank a little to see what I can do to make it right. First though I just received a project I have to figure out and improve on soon.
That's why Mike includes us in his designing and keeps us up to date, for our input and ideas.

Check out the carto Mod ParallelX posted over in the mods section. Costs like 3-5 bucks and looks really professional. Its basically a vial, ce2 guts, and some washers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread