Status
Not open for further replies.

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
You're gonna have another member of the Notcig Infinity family.:) I JUST ordered my Infinity#1437. Decided back in Jan I wanted one more mod but couldnt decide which one although I had narrowed it down to a handful. While off on vacation in Feb without all my PV's I realized it had to be either a 5VT device or vv. Once that decision was made VV was the only way to go in my mind. Since design mattered and price somewhat mattered, the Infinity easily took top place on my list. Honestly the biggest negative I had to decide was if I could live with the 14430 battery as I would have much preferred a more accessible protected battery. SOOOO now I wait........... oh and look for a good price on some 510 2.8-3.0 ohm attys ! :vapor:

Last edited:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Hopefully you'll like yours as much as I like mine (black/brass). I get 10 hours' run time weekdays, with fairly limited use of my PT at the office, use one set of batteries from when I wake up until getting home after work. I'm not being "light" on use, am going through a decent amount of juice

Higher resistance is your friend with these. I use cartos at 3 - 3.4 ohms.

I use three pairs of batteries, morning, evening, and backup set for when something eventually fails. Numbered them with a permanent marker so I don't mix them up.

Mine was baptized with a 4' drop onto a hard floor, no issue.

The only add-on was that I noticed the batteries can move around, make a little noise, so I added a slip of paper towel on one side of the tube (the opposite of the people who had difficulty with the batteries being too tight). No rattling.

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
Opps, I did mean to say 14430 battery. Need to go back and fix that! See what happens when I get excited about a new toy I just placed an order for! Wasn't terribly worried about length of vape time on 14430 as long as I have others ready to pop in although it was a consideration if that would or would not be a problem for me after the newness of the Infinity wore off but mostly it was just the fact that protected 14430's aren't readily available. I like options. Thanks for your warm welcome to the family everyone! HV is a friend I like to spend some time with, I just didn't realize how much a good friend until I went on a 3 week vacation in Feb and didn't take my 5VT PT with me and I really missed not having a HV option sometimes so that is what made me decide this next mod had to be either 5 VT or VV and once I'd decided that it seemed like a no braniner to go with a VV mod. I chose crome/brass although I think I would be happy with any of the options.

GMoney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
MA
You're gonna have another member of the Notcig Infinity family.:) I JUST ordered my Infinity#1437. Decided back in Jan I wanted one more mod but couldnt decide which one although I had narrowed it down to a handful. While off on vacation in Feb without all my PV's I realized it had to be either a 5VT device or vv. Once that decision was made VV was the only way to go in my mind. Since design mattered and price somewhat mattered, the Infinity easily took top place on my list. Honestly the biggest negative I had to decide was if I could live with the 14430 battery as I would have much preferred a more accessible protected battery. SOOOO now I wait........... oh and look for a good price on some 510 2.8-3.0 ohm attys ! :vapor:

Congratulations! I ordered an Infinity about 24 hours ago. It sounds like we had a similar "decision curve". Variable Volt, great aesthetics, great engineering, very fair price - everything pointed here. I was also hesitant about the 14430, especially because I already own 10440'2, 14500's, rcr123's, and 18650's. I actually put it on my "short list" because of the battery type and kept researching. It didn't take long before I decided everything else had far bigger negatives or just wasn't what I wanted - so I finally pulled the trigger.

It made the decision even easier when I spent a little time here in the forum and got to experience how great Mike is and everyone else who hangs out here. :)

We will probably be enjoying our Infinities at just about the same time.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread