Pro Line of Notcigs Pv's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DualChamber

Verified Member
Sep 8, 2010
NC
The Infinity Pro has OUTSTANDING battery life. Outstanding in as much as a hard core vaper would likely not require a battery change but once a day. That is incredible. This has always ben a problem with any vaping devices. My beta test of the Infinity Pro produced excellent battery life and the ability of the device to handle a multitude of atomizer types and resistances.

I understand the Buzz Pro shares the same circuitry as the Infinity Pro. In this case, pick your form factor. They will both perform way beyond your expectations.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
The Infinity Pro has OUTSTANDING battery life. Outstanding in as much as a hard core vaper would likely not require a battery change but once a day. That is incredible. This has always ben a problem with any vaping devices. My beta test of the Infinity Pro produced excellent battery life and the ability of the device to handle a multitude of atomizer types and resistances.

I understand the Buzz Pro shares the same circuitry as the Infinity Pro. In this case, pick your form factor. They will both perform way beyond your expectations.

Cool thanks for the feedback Dual !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread