Pro Line of Notcigs Pv's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Ok so many of you know that we will be coming out with a Pro line of Notcigs Pv's these include

1. Buzz Pro , this is the same form factor as the old Buzz BUT with some real improvements

A. Wheel adjustable voltage dial ( like the Infinity )
B. Improved battery life 2 x 's avg. , we have a new controller that is MUCH more efficeint.
C. New finish , it will be a blasted finish with no knurling , it will improve the slip factor !
D. uses same batteries 16340 type , and charger so no need to buy new batts etc. , also the top cap will be the same so you can use spares you have from the Original Variable Voltage Buzz.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Infinity Pro , this is a new improved Infinity same basic look but several improvements

A. New Tube MFG , these will be the same quality as the Buzz tubes
B. New Controller IC , will handle LR attys etc. better low resistance performance .
C. Double Battery life
D. New top cap design , Like the Buzz design ( It should be replaceable like the Buzz )
E, Knurled bottom cap to make removing the battery cap easier .
F. New wheel design , It will have a Red/Wht/Blu lines on it so you can visually see the setting better ( red being hotter etc. )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/ VVPV ( Pro ) Uses the new technology like all of the PRO series Notcigs mods

A. juice feed built in , 2 drops per pump , 6ml capacity
B. Built in charger system , no need to change batteries
C. Long battery life , 10-16 hours per charge
D. Wheel adjuster like the Infinity with color dots indicator
E. Metal enclosure , custom molded for Notcigs , available in anodized colors ( TBD ) and plated Chrome and Brass
F. sold as a kit including the charger and batteries

-----------------------------------------------------------------

All of these specificsations are subject to change .

thanks
Buzzkill
:vapor::2cool:

Nisitiiapi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Brighton, Colorado
my wife saw me reading this thread and took my CC away =( .... good thing she doesn't know about my spare =p

That's why I keep my cc info in form fillers. But, honey, how could I use it? You took the card from me, remember? It must've been a gift from you to me and you just forgot you did it with my cc?

Now I have to stalk Mike until the Pro line is ready and I get my hands on at least 2/3 of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread