Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Alls well that ends well and although I hate seeing notcig have to handle and ship an item twice it is great to know that they don't give people the run around when it comes to that. They do have the absolute best customer service I've ever seen.
Reminds me of Epson CS. I had a printer/scanner from epson I messed up myself. Their CS told me to toss it and they would send me a new one. Even pd the $80.00 shipping costs. I was dumbfounded. Notcig customer service is also that goood. By the way I still recommend and use both companies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Good news Gran! I know you miss her but she is safe in the hands of the trauma unit at Notcigs :)

Here they are fixing your PV Grams.

Hypothermia.jpg

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
UPDATE: Recieved notice tonight that Classy Cassie is finally on her way back home. YEAH !!! Right now I would expect her arrival at my post office to be Wed Morning (fingers crossed).

Now we all know the promises I had to make to the postal workers to get her in my hands early in the morning instead of waiting for her to arrive in my mail box in the afternoon the first time she arrived at my post office. I'm gonna have to up the anty this time if I expect to make that happen a second time so soon after the first. Not to mention I'm gonna have to come up with a really good excuse for being 45 minutes late to work. ummmmm... gonna have to think on this over the next 36 hrs.

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
Ok , I came to rant !:glare: When I started vaping 7 months ago my boss was very supportive. Even wanted info for her son that wanted to quit smoking cigarettes. I knew better then to force the issue of how often I could vape in the office so I'd only pull out my PV and vape a few times during the work day and never when a client was in the office. She had no problem with what I was doing for those three months. She's been out on sick leave for 4 months and will be back to work next week. She came into today for a few hours. After she'd been there an hour I pull out my PV and take one inhale and she throws a fit. "Don't I know how bad that is" Congress is passing a law to make them illegal !" "They haven't been found to be safe and no one should be using them because all they are finding is that there's bad stuff in them !" I'm sure the look on my face was priceless. I'm rarely speachless:laugh: but at that moment nothing came out of mouth:blink: Not what I was expecting in any way, shape, or form.

Before she returns to work on Monday I will have a stack of information on her desk giving her the truth about e-cigs if she cares to read it. Not that I think it will make any difference, but at least she'll have good info in black and white and not just the garbage propaganda that's been so widely circulating in the media. Funny thing is that she's never had any problem with my taking as many smoke breaks as I wanted outside during my work day when I smoked for the past 10 years that I've worked there. Since I've been able to vape in the office I've not taken those many breaks. Spring is on its way and if she wishes me to go outside to vape then I really have no problem with taking all those breaks again and enjoying the fresh air of outside multiple times throughout the day. Not to mention I can always stealth vape in the office if I want and she'll never know the difference;)

Ok, done ranting. Off to print out info and impatiently wait for tomorrow when hopefully (fingers crossed) Classy Cassie will return. Oh, by the way after her little tantum this afternoon I will be going into work late tomorrow so I can first stop at the post office and pick up Classy Cassie:):vapor:

Last edited:

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Ok , I came to rant !:glare: When I started vaping 7 months ago my boss was very supportive. Even wanted info for her son that wanted to quit smoking cigarettes. I knew better then to force the issue of how often I could vape in the office so I'd only pull out my PV and vape a few times during the work day and never when a client was in the office. She had no problem with what I was doing for those three months. She's been out on sick leave for 4 months and will be back to work next week. She came into today for a few hours. After she'd been there an hour I pull out my PV and take one inhale and she throws a fit. "Don't I know how bad that is" Congress is passing a law to make them illegal !" "They haven't been found to be safe and no one should be using them because all they are finding is that there's bad stuff in them !" I'm sure the look on my face was priceless. I'm rarely speachless:laugh: but at that moment nothing came out of mouth:blink: Not what I was expecting in any way, shape, or form.

Before she returns to work on Monday I will have a stack of information on her desk giving her the truth about e-cigs if she cares to read it. Not that I think it will make any difference, but at least she'll have good info in black and white and not just the garbage propaganda that's been so widely circulating in the media. Funny thing is that she's never had any problem with my taking as many smoke breaks as I wanted outside during my work day when I smoked for the past 10 years that I've worked there. Since I've been able to vape in the office I've not taken those many breaks. Spring is on its way and if she wishes me to go outside to vape then I really have no problem with taking all those breaks again and enjoying the fresh air of outside multiple times throughout the day. Not to mention I can always stealth vape in the office if I want and she'll never know the difference;)

Ok, done ranting. Off to print out info and impatiently wait for tomorrow when hopefully (fingers crossed) Classy Cassie will return. Oh, by the way after her little tantum this afternoon I will be going into work late tomorrow so I can first stop at the post office and pick up Classy Cassie:):vapor:

Arrgg!! I hate it when people listen to the propaganda without even thinking for themselves! The info you provide her is the best thing you can do. If you don't already have this link, you can find printables and tons of great info here CASAA | The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-Free Alternatives Association

Good luck tomorrow!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I think probably someone she looks up to has filled her head with Bullcontarian. She is obviously smart enough to make it into a leadership position or she kissed enough bootea to make it there so you might have a chance at changing her mind. Then again who knows, once ignorance gets a foothold it seems to grow. I wish you luck.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I had this job one time Dee that I sat down because it entailed standing on one leg and running a lever with the other leg. I think I was about 18. Anyway I sat on a stool while I did it and the boss come by and said I couldn't sit down. I informed him that my backside wasn't for sale and what I did with it was my own business. He didn't like that so I just quit. Shortest job I ever had.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Well remember that Gran is in NY state so the e-cig ban has been in the news there I'm sure. And we all know that watching the "news" means only hearing the slanted BS that makes the sheeple bow to the gov't. :(

Shortest job I ever had was as a waitress 5C. I was 16, worked 2 nights at a truck stop. I spilled a creamer in this guys lap so I brought him some kitchen towels. I was standing there all embarrassed until he cups his crotch and smarts off, "You made this mess, you clean it up!" I gave him a loud Eff U, threw the towels in his face and that was the end of that job LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread