Infinity review by a veteren buzz owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

paco

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Chino CA
Well I got my infinity, was surprised at how small it is, battery's fit fine but they rattled a bit and that is one of my pet pevs, so I cut a page outa one if my books and rolled it up and placed it inside, battery's have more than enough room, and don't rattle anymore, (note I also made the spring longer/tighter but didn't help much) (I also did this to my Buzz, a bussiness card worked great just cut a little off the wide end)

anyways I checked the voltage and I like it with the white line centered, the only thing I don't like about it is that it's too small, the internal LED is useless (not bright enough to see anything), and the wheel sits way to high in the cutout that I cant even see the numbers which is also very useless to me. And while I'm vaping Im getting a taste in my mouth, it's the same taste as what the infinity smells like, all in all I would have to say this is a good device for women with smaller hands, I like the buzz for it's bigger size and it's more comfortable while using, the infinity feels like I'm holding a pen that somehow powers a carto and makes vapor. Maybe after a while I'll get used to the infinity, it's a very nice device and besides it's small size I was amazed at how solid it is and how it has a nice weight to it.

Right now I'm vaping in a dark room and I can barely see the LED, I was hoping it would be brighter,

Anyways that's my thoughts on this device, it will come in very useful for formal events.

Mike should market a Buzz and Infinity kit with two sets of battery's as a Him and Hers set.

Well I'll let you know what my thoughts are after a few days of using it.

paco

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Chino CA
100 minute follow up, well so far its a solid device and im starting to get used to the size, im still having problems finding the button but like my buzz im sure ill get the hang of it. its size and power is still tripping me out, if someone showed me this 6 months ago i would have thought it was just a big battery 3.7v mod. but once you take a vape from it you know its not. also that taste i was tasting seems to just be a sealant or something of that sort that was used in the center post of the connection, i cleaned it out with a little alcohol and the taste is going away slowly.

all in all im enjoying it, but cant get over its small size, (its a good thing just that im not used to it still)

good job mike,
solid, small, powerful, small, built good.

*note when i said that the LED and Wheel numbers were useless to me, i didnt mean that in a bad way, i ment that the LED could be taken out and the numbers dont help me much, i can use the white line outside the wheel for setting the voltage. and i tend to use the LED on my buzz as a small light at night sometimes. thats why i said the LED was useless.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
100 minute follow up, well so far its a solid device and im starting to get used to the size, im still having problems finding the button but like my buzz im sure ill get the hang of it. its size and power is still tripping me out, if someone showed me this 6 months ago i would have thought it was just a big battery 3.7v mod. but once you take a vape from it you know its not. also that taste i was tasting seems to just be a sealant or something of that sort that was used in the center post of the connection, i cleaned it out with a little alcohol and the taste is going away slowly.

all in all im enjoying it, but cant get over its small size, (its a good thing just that im not used to it still)

good job mike,
solid, small, powerful, small, built good.

*note when i said that the LED and Wheel numbers were useless to me, i didnt mean that in a bad way, i ment that the LED could be taken out and the numbers dont help me much, i can use the white line outside the wheel for setting the voltage. and i tend to use the LED on my buzz as a small light at night sometimes. thats why i said the LED was useless.

The only thing I really use the LED for is to be sure when my batt is dead lol. Unless I try to see it I cant. Ive never really needed the wheel numbers. The white line seems to work fine as a reference point. I think mike mentioned somewhere about a blue and red line on future wheels? Have to see if I can find the post.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Even if I could see the numbers I wouldn't use them just like with my Buzz. When the lever is too low I turn it up and vice versa. I got that meter but I don't use it except for testing data on other things. If there isn't anything behind the top of the wheel I was thinking if it was indented a little like in this drawing a person could see it. Good review Paco and the Buzz is a better size for guys.

wheel.png

paco

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Chino CA
The only thing I really use the LED for is to be sure when my batt is dead lol. Unless I try to see it I cant. Ive never really needed the wheel numbers. The white line seems to work fine as a reference point. I think mike mentioned somewhere about a blue and red line on future wheels? Have to see if I can find the post.

same here. i found a new sweet spot on the infinity, its 4.05v, i on my buzz its about 4.5-4.75v i think its due to the two holes i drilled in my buzzes 510 connection. allows a ton more airflow, and maybe due to the infinitys 'normal' airflow i like it at 4.05v who new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread