Status
Not open for further replies.

vikki59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
Santa Rosa, CA the North Bay!
The same thing can happen with vibrators.
:ohmy: 8-o :shock:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.........................."So, what ya vapin with these days?"............."Oh, just my personal vibrator".......LMAO
OR ~ Personal Electronic Nicotine Inhaler System :) :) :) :).. I have to admit, I "borrowed" that from another thread, that is fun and twisted.. (Right mod?, lolol)

Mod I know you're a guy hun, but that doesn't usually go in the mouth ;)PI, at my age I get my entertainment anywhere I can!
LOLOL

Last edited:

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
OR ~ Personal Electronic Nicotine Inhaler System .. I have to admit, I "borrowed" that from another thread, that is fun and and twisted.. (Right Mod?, lolol)

That one is too funny!! I remember reading that one. I may have to get Mike to engrave that on one for me ;)

Dmako, no there is no auto shut off now on the current BP and IPro

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
As far as the shutoff occurring 10-15 seconds, what would happen now if one were to hold the button down for an extended period of time?
It would cut off, we are still testing device to choose the correct one but they are timed vs current draw, we have to find a nice medium point to get the right device .

the whole idea is to have the unit self shut down in case of failure at the atty like a shorted atty or stuck switch etc. before the batts we have over current shutdown etc. as well. this will add another layer of safety to the devices . if we make them TOO safe they wont vape.

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
...if we make them TOO safe they wont vape.

If there's one thing no one here wants to see, it's vaping as we know it castrated by regulation. There's still a touch of wildness left to it—of innovation and vision, and whatever risks such things may entail—and we like it that way.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Will the serial numbers start at 0 ?
How about a micro USB port so we can the parameters such as shot off time can be adjusted? Could also get real time stats.

Those are all things that would cost a lot more money :( I personally don't want to see Mike's great prices jump thru the roof.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Good...sometimes I come across as being terse when I don't intend to be. My fingers don't always follow what my brain is trying to say :)

I would probably enjoy some of those things too...for about a week LOL. As it is now that I've been vaping exclusively with Buzzes for over a year, I rarely even break out my screw on meter or even my DMM unless I'm troubleshooting.

kwcharlie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Houston
acrigs.com
You know all this talk of cutoff time is going put those of us who still dry burn out of luck, maybe that’s a good thing since I discovered Fusions but I’m under the delusion that a CE# will beat the Fusions someday :blush: (i still belive BR ;)), no joy yet though the Visions will be good if they break in better than they are now, close to a fusion at the first tank full, just got a few of them today.
Never mind mike, do a cut off in the BOLT, save us from chasing the wick filler-less dragon.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
"Everybody stand back, the BP is coming out, I'm going to dry burn an atty!" :D

(Cutoffs are no fun to me, either, but if something is targeted at the masses it has to handle people who don't know how to release the button. Then again, I rode bikes without wearing a helmet and probably ran with scissors :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread