Buzz Pro II and Buzz Pro Lightning BOTH APPROVED BY ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmako

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
USA
I just got a notice from Rolygate that Both designs ( straight slot and lightning bolt ) have been APPROVED by ECF according to the NEW specs posted by them .

SO the Buzz Line is now a SAFE mod !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI

Thanks to ECF for pushing this through we needed it bad ! :vapor::vapor::vapor:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/announcements-rules/274600-safe-metal-tube-mods.html

the Actual POST from ECF

When will the straight slotted design be available for ordering?

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Buzz, I gotta ask ya, since you seem to be the Lord of the MOD's:
Please develope this, and market. It seems our UK friends are onto something here, and I think its an answer to our "Semi-disposable attie" situation...I know I'm being super cheap here, but if I can think of ONE single area in the vaping business that needs to be addressed, its this.
hqdefault.jpg Image1.jpg

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Buzz, I gotta ask ya, since you seem to be the Lord of the MOD's:
Please develope this, and market. It seems our UK friends are onto something here, and I think its an answer to our "Semi-disposable attie" situation...I know I'm being super cheap here, but if I can think of ONE single area in the vaping business that needs to be addressed, its this.
View attachment 91015 View attachment 91016

That looks cool but It looks like someone already makes them , I am more interested in re selling consumables like attys and cartos I think???

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
I can fully understand that statement, standing in your shoes of course. "Consumables", aside from food and gas, have always been a sore spot with me...not really, but I hope you know what I mean. I hope for one day when the only consumables will be juice, some kanthal wire & wick. I quite smoking the real things after 32 yrs, because 1. My health 2. Cost...I of course, am looking to keep the latter to a min. I'm sure you have seen the other "rebuildable attie" systems out there, made in the good old USA. The only problem is they look like a small electrical sub station sitting atop your pv. These folks in the UK, have a incredible looking device, and from the video, performs decent. I was hoping some Americans would make this thing and beat the chinese to the punch.. I simply cannot imagine this thing not taking off. I wanna leave the consumables to the cell phone company's, direct tv, and my ISP....WITH ALL RESPECT, of course.....

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
I can fully understand that statement, standing in your shoes of course. "Consumables", aside from food and gas, have always been a sore spot with me...not really, but I hope you know what I mean. I hope for one day when the only consumables will be juice, some kanthal wire & wick. I quite smoking the real things after 32 yrs, because 1. My health 2. Cost...I of course, am looking to keep the latter to a min. I'm sure you have seen the other "rebuildable attie" systems out there, made in the good old USA. The only problem is they look like a small electrical sub station sitting atop your pv. These folks in the UK, have a incredible looking device, and from the video, performs decent. I was hoping some Americans would make this thing and beat the chinese to the punch.. I simply cannot imagine this thing not taking off. I wanna leave the consumables to the cell phone company's, direct tv, and my ISP....WITH ALL RESPECT, of course.....

The thing looks GREAT IMO , It is someone elses design and I try not to KNOCK things off , who makes it ??? any idea ?

Troll from behind

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
Finlad
Just one (theoretic) issue with rebuildables. They are never going to be a product, which is going to sell to general public due to the fact, that they do require a bit skill to be used properly due to the fact you need to roll your own wick and since Buzz/Infinity/vvpv does not have inbuild ohmmeter like Provari I would rather see a modified M1 A1 that you could use with atties also.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Just one (theoretic) issue with rebuildables. They are never going to be a product, which is going to sell to general public due to the fact, that they do require a bit skill to be used properly due to the fact you need to roll your own wick and since Buzz/Infinity/vvpv does not have inbuild ohmmeter like Provari I would rather see a modified M1 A1 that you could use with atties also.

Granted, they will not appeal to everyone for sure. Is their a market for them? I would think so. After much thought about the long term cost of throw away atties & carts, I would gladly pay $100.00 for one. I just dont think a attie should be a consumable, and judging by the waiting list, not only for the Genesis Line, but also the Odysseus, I can't be that wrong...can I?

Last edited:

Lady M

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
Oregon
I still have some , we will be changing over to a Trustfire black flame protected battery , it has about 90% of the capacity with the protection , we ONLY sold the Powerizers because they were the BEST battery out there capacity wise AND we have full protection built into the Notcigs products , this protects the battery . They are NOT CHEAPER they are BETTER .

I would in no way suggest you use these in ANY other device .

Anyone here that could tell me what mAh On the Trustfire Black Flames maybe a link to the correct ones I have the Powerizers that I received with my Buzz Pro but would like to have a set of the Protected ones Buzzkill is talking about.

Sent from my Un Holy Mod and be sure and drop by Nu-Vapor.com

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Lady M, they are listed as 880mAh, Here's a link to the correct ones, but I see they are out of stock there as well :( Protected Trustfire 16340/CR123 Lithium Ion Battery, 880 mAh

Mike did some battery testing and I was looking for the data he had provided, but it looks like the links to his data sheets are no longer valid :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread