Status
Not open for further replies.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
No, no, no... If you are talking about the Powerizers those batts are just fine and at $11 a pair are a good bang for the buck. At what seems to be a realistic 650mAh rating they seem to last as long as anything else I've put in mine. They were just not available for a bit and we were throwing around alternatives.

Is that the batts u r talking about?

PS: Hmmm, 28 in stock. I'd have sworn they were out of stock last night but, well... I'm old.

Yup that's what I'm talking about ha.. I usually allways go with what the makers reccomend like with Reo and the am iwr

skipdashu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2011
Central Texas
Yup that's what I'm talking about ha.. I usually allways go with what the makers reccomend like with Reo and the am iwr
Hard to argue with that unless they're pawning off cheap-o off brand imports at $13.98 a pair to maximize profits... something the quality vendors just don't seem to do... but I could have posted links!

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
ooooo copper infinity eh? I gotta run over to not-cigs.

Dang it! I don't see any. Don't they make 'em anymore?

Nope they don't...sorry :( But here's what she looed like when I shipped her off to her new owner

Infinitysalepic003.jpg

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Not something i plan to do often but i'm just curious......

I have a bunch of surefire cr123 batteries (for my flashlights) that are getting close to 10 years old.
Are these ok to use in the buzz or not recomended?

Man 10yrs !!! I would toss them to be honest, Batts are not that much $ and 10 yrs is a LONG TIME !

skipdashu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2011
Central Texas
Not something i plan to do often but i'm just curious......

I have a bunch of surefire cr123 batteries (for my flashlights) that are getting close to 10 years old.
Are these ok to use in the buzz or not recomended?
Well u can tell whose a penny pincher... as long as they're >3.0v I'd use 'em up. You said cr123 not rcr123 so I assume these are primary lithiums so no re-charge hazard.

acman308

Jan 27, 2012
Ok
Well u can tell whose a penny pincher... as long as they're >3.0v I'd use 'em up. You said cr123 not rcr123 so I assume these are primary lithiums so no re-charge hazard.

correct these are just lithium batteries for surefire flashlights
I haven't metered any lately the still hadn't shown any drop iirc last year when i checked a few......

I run a lot of flashlights and bought a ton of them. They still run the flashlights great.

Penny pincher more like ocd about having spares lol
I have enough juice and cartomizers to last over a year now easy:facepalm:

skipdashu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2011
Central Texas
correct these are just lithium batteries for surefire flashlights
I haven't metered any lately the still hadn't shown any drop iirc last year when i checked a few......

I run a lot of flashlights and bought a ton of them. They still run the flashlights great.

Penny pincher more like ocd about having spares lol
I have enough juice and cartomizers to last over a year now easy:facepalm:

Sounds way too familiar. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread