Or Da' Bomb !!!

Or, to borrow a name from WWII, the Buzz Bomb:
images

I know, I know, it looks a lot more like a GLV-2

JJWilder

Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Orlando - Central FL
I was actually just about to order a Buzz Pro II, then saw this post about the "straight slot" and "lightning slot"

The pics on your website show a curved line slot, which I like. Now is that considered the "lightning slot" design? Really just want to know what slot design I'll get when I order. I like the design as it is in the pics, but a straight line doesn't seem as appealing after seeing the pics.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
I was actually just about to order a Buzz Pro II, then saw this post about the "straight slot" and "lightning slot"

The pics on your website show a curved line slot, which I like. Now is that considered the "lightning slot" design? Really just want to know what slot design I'll get when I order. I like the design as it is in the pics, but a straight line doesn't seem as appealing after seeing the pics.

we only have the Lighting slot type ! I never made any straight and have had NO requests for them so ??

Creniker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Salt Lake
Question with no intention of being rude. Buzzkill do you honestly feel the slots make this mod safer? Or is this just to keep up with whatever will keep the sales coming? Do you feel that burning your hand is a "safer" way of stopping serious injury to yourself? What are your personal feelings on the slot, in all honesty?

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Here's the link to the archived show Creniker VTTalk

Mike's portion starts at about the 28min mark but to get the full idea, you may want to listen to about 5 minutes or so before that. Mike's call gets dropped but they pick him back up at around the 38min mark.

And I'm not afraid to say the honest answer is no, this was not what Mike deemed would make his product safer. It's what he was told would have to be done to garner ECF's blessings ;)

Last edited:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Question with no intention of being rude. Buzzkill do you honestly feel the slots make this mod safer? Or is this just to keep up with whatever will keep the sales coming? Do you feel that burning your hand is a "safer" way of stopping serious injury to yourself? What are your personal feelings on the slot, in all honesty?

IMO they are WAY to big , No real engineering was done in this regard it is a Guess at best IMO , from everything I have learned ( not much info on this !) 200 PSI is the MAX pressure produced from a major out gas event , this does not take into account the Amount or FLOW of the gas.

We are putting a Mylar plastic sheet in the tube to keep debris OUT of it , this is a problem IMO so we are dealing with it .

I have been very vocal on this issue , If I was going to get banned I would have already on this point , ECF has backed off of the original stance they took in the beginning . Rightfully so IMO

They originally said " ANY STACKED TUBE mod IS UNSAFE " this was FALSE , they have corrected that statement BUT after the damage was done.

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
IMO they are WAY to big , No real engineering was done in this regard it is a Guess at best IMO...ECF has backed off of the original stance they took in the beginning...They originally said " ANY STACKED TUBE MOD IS UNSAFE " this was FALSE , they have corrected that statement BUT after the damage was done.

Does this meant the BP II Lightning will be phased out?

Keep up the good fight General !!!!

You know the Army is behind you !!!!!!!!!

The Wharfster a Registered Supplier? God, it's hard to keep up with current events around here.

Hurry up with my sleeve (ordered 20 minutes ago, or so). I'd put my i06s aside, so tired was I of the DT spitting juice back in my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread