Not open for further replies.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Okay, but I feel like I bought an iPad 2 on March 6th LOL

PS: while I have you does the current Buzz/Pro auto shut-off after a period of time? If not, this maybe something to add to the new unit.

the only real difference is going to be the slots cut in the side of it ! we are testing some CUTOFF devices as we speak. shooting for 15 sec cutoff.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
For most, that probably may be more than enough, but for some it is such a PITA when your just about there on that awesome hit and BAM it friggin shuts off on you... For me personally, sometimes the 10 sec would be enough, but then the other half of the time it would not. That would totally suck... I think a 15 sec cutoff would probably take care of everybody... JM :2c:

Are we still talking PVs here Vikki? :laugh:

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
I personally don't know if many ex smokers could even take a draw long enough to trip a 15 second cutoff.

BTW, I just thought of a name for the super safe Buzz. Call it the Buzz P.O.M. (Peace Of Mind), or the Buzz Comfort, or the Binkey.
I would call it the "Yeah It's Safe. Shut Up And Get Over Yourself Already" (catchy huh?) ........ Ooooh! I know! The Buzz ....!

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
I personally don't know if many ex smokers could even take a draw long enough to trip a 15 second cutoff.

BTW, I just thought of a name for the super safe Buzz. Call it the Buzz P.O.M. (Peace Of Mind), or the Buzz Comfort, or the Binkey.
I would call it the "Yeah It's Safe. Shut Up And Get Over Yourself Already" (catchy huh?) ........ Ooooh! I know! The Buzz ....!

Hahahahaha Mist! I pm'ed that very suggestion to Mike yesterday!!!! LMAO! ;)

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
For most, that probably may be more than enough, but for some it is such a PITA when your just about there on that awesome hit and BAM it friggin shuts off on you... For me personally, sometimes the 10 sec would be enough, but then the other half of the time it would not. That would totally suck... I think a 15 sec cutoff would probably take care of everybody... JM :2c:

Yes. PLEASE!! If you add a auto shut-off, please don't make it 10 seconds. Always hated that. I vote for 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread