Status
Not open for further replies.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
OK as you may or may not know ECF has posted new mod rules or Specifications for mods , AS you all know Notcigs has always been a leader in safety , we have always had over current protection , reverse voltage , over temp , venting , short circuit etc.

The NEW ECF approved Buzz Pro will be called the " BOLT " we are modifying the existing tube to have larger vent holes in them , this will be done to ACCENT the look of the Buzz Pro BOLT model . we will continue to have all of the protections as always but will now use protected batteries that are 95 % capacity of the powerizers we currently have in stock. We are looking at a over current CUTOFF component to add another layer of protection , the time it will run before cutoff is TBD , I am listening to you all about this as always .

The Notcigs TEAM

:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

the Infinity Pro will see these changes SOON after the BPB

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
OK I will change the name to the " EVVO BOLT" < the chinese have been ripping off our designs and ideas for a while now , maybe time to return the favor ???????????

DIdnt think to look into CHinese names , we will see what it is called , maybe the Buzz Pro- ECF II

Ya I gotta change the name idea , that thing is UGLY !

tsbman

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
utah
umm... we are just talking bigger vent holes here, right? I just got done reading up on battery safety including the ecf post. This is all a reaction to the florida exploding battery incident I am sure. Personally, I am not afraid of batteries. I don't think most of us are. The scary thing is some thing exploding in our face. Which I am still not scared of sticking my PV in my mouth. I am pretty sure I would know when it is time to drop it. From a manufacturing or retail point of view, I can see the trouble this event has caused.

Mike, I don't even have my BP yet and I can already see that you are a stand up kinda guy. I like to see a man that stands behind his product. That is why I ordered from you. My hat is off to you sir.

Troy

#4179. Cant wait!

FreeFire

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
Twin Cities Minnesota
Was the question answered whether or not we can modify our existing pro to the new standards, or is there even a need???

I wonder if my electric toothbrush is safe... that uses batteries and I put it in mouth ever day.

LOL Moo..only if you hook it up to car battery that is encased in a metal milk box :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread