Status
Not open for further replies.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Has there been a final decision made on the price of the infinity yet?
$99.00 for the unit

You know what? That may just be the solution I need... Do you mean the ones at empire? (looks like they're sold out - lol)

Thanks Buzz - err, Grimm... Who wrote that?! :)

Ya I think it is empire , I wrote it, Grimm has that unit for a review .

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
As Mr. Ford would say, "They have any color as long as it's black" ;)

Old Henry was the man.

ford-model-t_12.jpg

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Well the Buzz batts are 880 mAh and the Infinity batts are 650 mAh and both models use the same electronics sooo.... logic would dictate that the Buzz would hold a charge a tad longer than the Infinity. The Infinity is sleeker looking (smaller diameter) than the Buzz though and is a nicer "out on the town" mod.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Old Henry was the man.

Henry Ford was a supporter of Adolph Hitler and was actually mentioned in Mein Kampf as a personal inspiration to the Nazi leader. This makes him a traitor during the second great war.
He was a racist industrial baron who founded the town of Inkster MI.(Ink-ster, get it?) to house the black auto workers that he was bringing up from the south to work in his factories at near slave wages until the advent of the unions.

Just a history nugget to set the record straight. :)

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
A lot of history has been edited for aesthetics. After all, the guy WAS a hero of the industrial revolution (meaning he made a ....-load of money).
Comes down to what we value I guess.
Yeah theres alot of unknown facts like that regarding alot of prominent figures in early american history.

Paddrino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Austin, TX
www.youtube.com
Well the Buzz batts are 880 mAh and the Infinity batts are 650 mAh

Ehh... Not much of a difference. Either way I would probably need 2 bats to get decent hits for an entire day. Maybe even 3 if I was chain vapeing all day long. I'll probably just wait for the infinity unless I go mad between now and then and just buy the buzz because I'm tired of waiting. :)

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Ehh... Not much of a difference. Either way I would probably need 2 bats to get decent hits for an entire day. Maybe even 3 if I was chain vapeing all day long. I'll probably just wait for the infinity unless I go mad between now and then and just buy the buzz because I'm tired of waiting. :)

Id be willing to bet two sets would get you through the day no problem with the pro controller Two sets got me through a day no problem on the classic infinity.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
W are starting our life testing via ECIST testing parameters ( 2 ohm load @ 4 volts /2 amps = 8 watts , 5 sec ON , 15 sec OFF ) and counting the cycles then testing the battery voltage after they die .

I will have more info soon , I have ordered every type of battery I could find to test them , I need to get some AW's and try them also. OK I got the Aw's on order now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread