Status
Not open for further replies.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Thanks everyone. If you can't tell, Salem is the one who got me to order my new IPro. It's not the way she spoke about her Buzz or BuzzKill... it was more.. umm... the way she just held the gun and never let her finger off the trigger. Very convincing!

Seriously though, I am very excited. I should have my first tank today (thanks Salem) and an IPro coming. This is really cool!

@Vermonster: I like that idea. I do have many a eGo/Riva sitting around.

djbishybish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2011
Kansas
s14xvc.jpg

There's a picture comparison of the two for you, so you can get a general idea of the sizes.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Thanks markfm. I had a friend send me a tank and a carto for me to punch and try. Now that I know I can use it even better with the IPro, I'm even more excited.

Thanks Bovinia. I can't wait for it to get here. I put the order in about 2 hours ago. Shouldn't it be here by now??? ;-) j/k I have a feeling that the mail man is going to feel stalked! I'm from Connecticut, by the way. Grew up in Coventry (with a short stint in Bristol). Most of my family is still there.

LD

LD we must have passed each other on the road somewhere! I moved to CT from Florida coming up on 2 years ago. I'm in Manchester, CT and came here from Jacksonville, Fl.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
LD we must have passed each other on the road somewhere! I moved to CT from Florida coming up on 2 years ago. I'm in Manchester, CT and came here from Jacksonville, Fl.

I lived in Manchester for a little bit. My grandmother still lives there.

We must have past each other. Next time we can high-five as we drive by. :lol:

StuckinLA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2010
Winston Salem, NC
Ok the right answer to the thread question BP or IP is.........

Both!!! thats how I'm solving that brain-twister LOL Just got my IP today W00T and expecting my BP hopefully some time next week (yes Mike?) now my sister in NC can experince the joys of vaping an Infinity because I'm going to send her my old but faithfull one as soon as I get my BP. So hurry up Mike cuz she's on my ... calling every day asking "can you send it yet" LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread