Status
Not open for further replies.

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
I was hoping to have mine to show off at vapefest. HOWEVER..I do have my classic copper Infinity and woody BP to show off at the vapefest!!! I'm actually letting the gal that's going with me use my infinity while we are there. She's the owner of the Vaporium shop in Lakewood. She loves it so much she's thinking about buying several of them from Mike for her shop.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I was hoping to have mine to show off at vapefest. HOWEVER..I do have my classic copper Infinity and woody BP to show off at the vapefest!!! I'm actually letting the gal that's going with me use my infinity while we are there. She's the owner of the Vaporium shop in Lakewood. She loves it so much she's thinking about buying several of them from Mike for her shop.
I know I was out there today talking to her. She really likes your copper Infinity.

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
I like the 808/901 myself. I can add a 510 adapter and have the same height as a 510 and gain some airflow adjustment ;) I also use 808 cartos and 901 attys so works out good. When I use fusions I can toss on a short 801 adapter and have a shorter connection than a 510 with adapter :)

Thanks! Looks like another vote for 808

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
I know I was out there today talking to her. She really likes your copper Infinity.

5CS...isn't she a sweetheart? I worked her store for her on a Saturday so she could go to the ocean. It was a very fun experience. I couldn't believe how busy it was!!!! She's doing very well.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
5CS...isn't she a sweetheart? I worked her store for her on a Saturday so she could go to the ocean. It was a very fun experience. I couldn't believe how busy it was!!!! She's doing very well.

I use a tank with a Mega 808 without adapters. Ikenvape sells gold ones. Never heard of any Brass ones though.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash

Ya, she's a very nice lady. I showed her my Fusion/Map tank and the Infinity Pro. She has her store set up very nice.

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
I've been reading about your fusion/map tank on another thread and saw your pic. I'll bet Kim loved it!! You tweaked it, though... right? I don't have the vision or natural skills to do something like that. Do you think I would remotely understand what it takes to slot my own fusions? Keep in mind I know nothing about tools. Well, I know what a hammer is. haha

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Cathy I will slot some for you or you can use just about anything that will put a hole in it without making them out of round so they still seal. I use a Dremmel but you don't have to. She wanted to know what the screw was for. She was showing me her Smooth. That works pretty good huh?

Last edited:

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Cathy I will slot some for you or you can use just about anything that will put a hole in it without making them out of round so they still seal. I use a Dremmel but you don't have to. She wanted to know what the screw was for. She was showing me her Smooth. That works pretty good huh?

yes. her customers seem to love it. Those smoov kits are flying out her door. If I understand correctly, it vapes at a consistent volt until it dies like ours do. But they are about a three hour battery time. Great "intro/easy" kit for new users or it would be perfect to sneak on a plane because it's not so "there" like our mods. Also, I would love it if you would slot a bunch of fusions for me. Thanks 5C.

Gregg

Oct 1, 2010
Massachusetts
808 Ruppy and Landlord has already explained why. Besides the 808 Infinity Pro Beta I'm vaping on right now works flawlessly.

5Card- Since you be the Fusion-Man, how are 801 battery's with the fusion, meaning do you have the same draw from them compaired with a 801 adapter on another battery. I'm thinking of getting the infinity with the 801 cap so wondering how the draw will be with the native fitting.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
yes. her customers seem to love it. Those smoov kits are flying out her door. If I understand correctly, it vapes at a consistent volt until it dies like ours do. But they are about a three hour battery time. Great "intro/easy" kit for new users or it would be perfect to sneak on a plane because it's not so "there" like our mods. Also, I would love it if you would slot a bunch of fusions for me. Thanks 5C.
Oh Smoov not smooth, my bad. They are also 5volts in that little ecig which is cool.

5Card- Since you be the Fusion-Man, how are 801 battery's with the fusion, meaning do you have the same draw from them compaired with a 801 adapter on another battery. I'm thinking of getting the infinity with the 801 cap so wondering how the draw will be with the native fitting.
I had an 801 top cap from the original Buzz so I put it on my Pro and it works great. The draw is excellent. The only problem is now I can't use my Mega 808 tank on it because I've never seen 801 to 808 adapters. But if 801 is what you'll be vaping then yes the draw is perfect.
Sorry about being tardy with the answer Gregg. I was off doing something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread