Infinity Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

captcpu

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
For those of u with the 808 connection-which 808 vaping methods do u use directly without an adapter? also, does anybody know of a site that sells adapters in brass?

I use standard Kanger 808s on it when driving. Otherwise, I use Iken vape 901 HV Steath atty at 3.5 Ohm. Going back and forth requires a wheel adjustment, but I've got it down to where I don't even have to look at this point. heh!

I am, however, absolutely LOVING the IKV io6 HV atty at the moment (510/306 connection). Seriously good stuff and is more overfill tolerant than the 901s. But it works great with a little adapter, which actually gives that short atty a little needed height.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Here ya go 5card...

801 to DSE901/KR808D-1 Adapter - For use with SP2

Found this one a few weeks ago, and it was hard to find!
Thanks, now I won't have to change my top cap back to the 808. I have a beta Buzz Original with a Buzz Pro top cap and a Buzz Pro with an 801 Beta Buzz top cap. That's the nice thing about notcig products, they're interchangeable. Oh and I found some here too for $2.49 http://www.madvapes.com/801-Battery-to-901-Atomizer-adapter_p_2338.html
5-Card- Have been trying to thank-you since last night but my phone was having problems for some reason, so I must also excuse your tardiness with mine. Anyway I will be sticking with w the 801 then since the draw is good and I usually use the fusions but can also use my adapters for my 510's. Thanks for the info.

New technology isn't it great? I see people spend hrs. on their PCs fixing them to do a job that takes 15min. Some how I missing something.

Last edited:

frisco

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2010
Asheville
I have a question regarding the Buzz Pro. I have another VV box mod that I really like. The problem is you have to be so careful to keep the juice out of the inside because if it gets on the switch it kills it. I am very careful but I have still managed to kill it several times. I'm tired of getting it fixed. Is this an issue with the Buzz Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread