Welcome to the Brew House!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
The chase is what males it fun isn't it lol. How are you Lynda and thanks for the good words it's always appreciated
Well looky here what I missed!!! Congrats Don! I can't think of a more deserving person to have arrived in their very own place. It's been fun chasing you all over the forum but this is just dandy. :)

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
I'm doing great! I haven't been hanging out here much lately. I'm working 10 hour shifts now and when I get home, there's not much time left for play but I sure enjoy those four day weekends when they roll around every two weeks. BTW--last month I celebrated my one year mark of being off the smokes and on the vaping wagon. Next month I'll cross the one year mark of being an exclusive BWB gal! I stopped ordering other brands when I found you Don and I don't feel I've missed a thing. Why mess around with the rest when you've found the best! I'm glad to see you're taking a break in a couple of weeks. God knows you deserve it! Hugs to all my BWB buddies. I've missed you.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Hey Lynda glad to see your still going strong and congratulations for the 1 year mark and glad I could be a part of it Hon!!!
I'm doing great! I haven't been hanging out here much lately. I'm working 10 hour shifts now and when I get home, there's not much time left for play but I sure enjoy those four day weekends when they roll around every two weeks. BTW--last month I celebrated my one year mark of being off the smokes and on the vaping wagon. Next month I'll cross the one year mark of being an exclusive BWB gal! I stopped ordering other brands when I found you Don and I don't feel I've missed a thing. Why mess around with the rest when you've found the best! I'm glad to see you're taking a break in a couple of weeks. God knows you deserve it! Hugs to all my BWB buddies. I've missed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread