Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Backwoods Brew Contests :)

I am going to have a few contests here :) Don and Deana have agreed to provide some prizes.

Disclaimers:
I would note that I do not work for BWB. I am just looking to liven this place up a bit :)
Don and Deana reserve the right to cancel this contest at any time if we get out of line.
I will primarily be judging but the brewmasters reserve the right to make the final decision. They will break any ties.
Don and Deana reserve the right to change the rules, parameters, or duration of the contest if need be.
Winners must be in US or Canada

This will be three contests in one. You can take part in any (or all) portion(s) or just post to root on the others.

Contest one:

Design a new BWB signature banner.

Rules:
  • You must stay inside the 400x65 dimension rules that ECF requires
  • You must stay within the conduct rules required by ecf.
  • The banner must not include any other vendors product.

Prize to winner:
2 - 30ml bottles in your choice of flavor and MG

Contest two:
Out and about: Photos of your brew -
A picture of your BWB in any setting you desire (within appropriate posting rules of course ;) )

Rules:
  • Photoshop or original photos are allowed.
  • The photo must not include another vendors product. (PVs in the background are acceptable)

Prize to winner:
2 - 30ml bottles in your choice of flavor and MG

Contest three:
Post to cheer on a friend or just say hi!. One post will be chosen by random.org

Prize to winner:
1 - 30ml bottle in your choice of flavor and MG

DURATION:
All contests will last 5 days (ending 9/12/2012)

Check back often, stop in the discussion thread, and be sure to check out Dons site if you never have :)

Last edited:

sashwa

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Alcatraz
[Withdrawn from the contest]

Contest #3

I have no graphic editing stuff on this iMac for #1. I take the world's worse pictures for #2. So I will go for #3.

I would like to thank PapaDon and Deana for contibuting juice to the moorea cancer fund. I know those who are doing all the work for this appreciate your support.

Hugs and Thank yous.

Last edited:

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Ill post a few of the pics from the last photo contest when I get home. They were entries from Vapspaz and he was also one of the two winner of that contest. That should give everyone a idea.

Just as a note, a crayon drawing of a juice bottle drawn by a monkey would be in first place right now with no other entries. No skill required :p LMAO

EDIT: Heres one of the entries Vaps Did. Notice how long ago it was lol. Those labels havent been used in ages.
VapsSmall.jpg

small8.jpg

Last edited:

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV

I don't have any photoshop skills, nor have I ever had the chance to try any BWB! :-( So, I am here for contest #3! I love that pic, Ceegary!!!!!

Is contest 3 limited to one post? Thank you for the chance to win some of this great juice!

I see no reason to limit it. The whole point was to liven things up again. :) As long as post dont become spam people should post away. Im sure once pics and banners get posted people will want to comment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread