Status
Not open for further replies.

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
Wow! I've been waaaay out of the loop for too long! I didn't know Don had his own sub forum! Very cool Don! Congrats!

Ok... so the reason I just discovered this is because I was just hunting around for any stock update info that might be here on ECF for my beloved Casa. I was trying to be a good boy and not bug Don about it and I found this thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/backwoods-brew/187377-bwb-stock-news-update-thread-2.html and thought it might have been listed in there but no dice.

Can anyone (Whis or Don) give me a rough ider when Casa will be back in stock? This is all I vape anymore and I'm down to my last bottle. I'm starting to twitch a little here. :blink: :)

Hope everyone is doing well.

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
Well thankya vapbear and Whiskey! That's sweet of you. I guess if I get in a pinch I can start vapping some of the other 500 ml's of various BWB we have stashed around the house. :) But it's not my Casa. :(

It's just that I have finally (after 10 months) found my comfort zone with vapping and it's become somewhat "normal" like smoking use to be. No more buying and trying every latest and greatest PV that comes out and no more playing guinea pig for every new carto or atty they come out with and best of all.... no more dumping hundreds of $$ into finding the perfect juice supplier and juice. Even though I found Don's brews back in Oct of last year I kept trying other suppliers looking around for something even better. I have tried every popular juice supplier out there and even tried to DIY but none of them have ever come close to the magic mixes that Don creates. I have found my vapping home with Don's Casa.

I just got in some of Don's latest creations Bluebacko and Pina colada a few weeks back. As usual.... WOW! I actually bought the Pina Colada for the wife to try because I can't vape fruit flavors because they always have a funky taste to me but I have got to confess that the wifey hasn't been able to vape much of it cause I always have the bottle. :) This stuff is a classic Don brew. It's not that icky sweet fake tasting crap. It's got a great TH and has a nice mellow flavor to it. I'm still trying to figure out if it has a subtle tobacco base. When ever I sneak a few vapes of it I just keep shaking my head in disbelief. lol Good stuff for sure. :)

Thanks again for the kind offer darlins. I'll just hold my breath and hope like hell he gets it back up soon. I just noticed he's shutting down at the end of the month! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread