Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Backwoods Brew Contests :)

I am going to have a few new contests here :) Don and Deana have agreed to provide some prizes.

Disclaimers:
I would note that I do not work for BWB. I am just looking to liven this place up a bit :)
Don and Deana reserve the right to cancel this contest at any time if we get out of line.
I will primarily be judging but the brewmasters reserve the right to make the final decision. They will break any ties.
Don and Deana reserve the right to change the rules, parameters, or duration of the contest if need be.
Winners must be in US or Canada

This will be three contests in one. You can take part in any (or all) portion(s) or just post to root on the others.

Contest one:

Write an advertising jingle for BWB

Rules:

• You must stay within the conduct rules required by ecf.

Some examples:
Oscar meyer song
Wrigleys doublemint gum
Chilis baby back ribs
Dr Pepper song
Meow Mix Catfood
Kit Kat

It can be a song, jingle, or phrase. The one that most makes me want to buy some BWB wins.

Prize to winner:
2 - 30ml bottles in your choice of flavor and MG and an 8oz candle

Contest two:
Out and about again: Photos of your brew - 2
A picture of your BWB in any place outside your home (within appropriate posting rules of course ;-) )

Rules:

• Photoshop or original photos are allowed.
  • The photo must not include another vendors product. (PVs in the background are acceptable)
  • Must not have been submitted in a previous contest
  • This will be judged based upon uniqueness and location. Dont be afraid to enter if your skills are rusty or your just using a cell camera :)

Prize to winner:
2 - 30ml bottles in your choice of flavor and MG and an 8 oz candle

Contest three:
Post to cheer on a friend or just say hi!. One post will be chosen by random.org

Prize to winner:
1 - 30ml bottle in your choice of flavor and MG and an 8oz candle.

DURATION:
All contests will last 4 days (ending 9/29/2012)

Check back often, stop in the discussion thread, and be sure to check out Dons site if you never have :)

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
Ruppy, you can get a large influx of entries from all of the contest junkies very quickly by posting a link to this thread in the PIF Contests thread.

I want the win, but I'm in hardly-creative mode at the moment. I'll get around tuit.

Awww.........don't share..........I want to win.......LOL (just joking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread