Status
Not open for further replies.

SirTimmyTimbit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
Well it's 11:59 PM here

It's 1:10 AM EST here. Ruppy's posted there were 10 hours left at 2PM EST yesterday. So I'm fairly sure it's EST.

If you have something you want to post I'd suggest post ASAP. If they are nice they'll take it in with 10% penalty, just like school :D

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
WOW! Thanks for posting a link to all the shots Ruppy. I must have missed a few along the way cause I see a few in there that I didn't see before.
I do respectfully request that you don't consider my Rattle snake shot for this contest though as I already had submitted it for that previous contest. Thanks for sticking it in this thread though. ;)

Timmy - What are you shooting with? Those are some kickass shots bro! Good job!

To all that submitted - Well done folks! I got a grin from ear to ear looking at all those great shots. Wow! :toast:

And a big thanks to Ruppy for putting this together. Good luck figuring out this one bro. LOL You got your hands full with some awesome entries.

And one final shout out to Don and Deana for sponsoring this contest with the best prizes on ECF. Thank you both for everything you do for all of us. Really.

And for those of you that don't already visit Don's main hang-out thread, please stop over here and say hey. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/backwoods-brew/94181-backwoods-brew-ordering-thread-2956.html
I've been told that things get pretty crazy in there from time to time. I'm not going to mention any names of people falling out of parked cars at parties. OK Sash!? :D

SirTimmyTimbit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
Entries can be viewed at this link all in one place. I think I got them all.

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o92/rruppenthal/BWB Contest/?albumview=slideshow

If you dont see yours please let me know.

Ruppy you added the same photo of mine twice :p. It's the third and the fourth image of the album.

Timmy - What are you shooting with? Those are some kickass shots bro! Good job!

Thanks! It's a Nikon D5100 with the stock lens. My friend just got it last week and we are still trying to learn how to use it properly :)

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
OK here it is

How to claim your prize:
PM me or Deana (Mrs Brew) your email address and Deana will send you an email with instructions on how to claim your winnings ;)

I have been asked to ensure winners understand that prizes will not ship until at least Monday. The site will be down for 24 hours (not sure when this is happening but sometime tonight I guess) undergoing emergency maintenance.

The random drawing
Prize to winner:
1 - 30ml bottle of juice in your choice of flavor and MG

Post.png

Whomever has post 174 wins. (yes I know but I want to make everyone go look)

The photo Contest
Prize to winner:
2 - 30ml bottles of juice in your choice of flavor and MG

The winner is sirtimmytimbit

I will not post the winning photo(s) as there are far to many amazing shots. All entries are available in my photobucket posted earlier in this thread, I am also told its now linked on Dons site but I havent verified that.

The banner Contest
Prize to winner:
2 - 30ml bottles of juice in your choice of flavor and MG

This was very hard as there were ALOT of great banners. I ended up going with 102

That banner belongs to .kmh.
bwb_sig001.jpg

To everyone else ... Thank you so much for entering. This as such a hard choice. Deana plans to keep contests going. Perhaps I will guest host another one in the future. I hope everyone had a good time.

I want to give a special shout out to JuiceJunky. You made these choices so hard! You definitely get the unofficial second place. :2cool: Unfortunately the only prize is the fame :(

SirTimmyTimbit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
Thank you very much Ruppy for all of your hard work. It's been said before but running three contests at once is no easy feat!

The contest was a lot of fun. I wish I had some more free time to participate in this thread more often. Congratulations to all the winners, I've enjoyed the other entries very much. Particularly the one with a closet full of RY4 and EJokers, I think last night I dreamed of living in that house. The winning banner is hands down my favorite one of the contest.

This contest reunited the BWB fans and lifted our BWB spirits! Thanks BWB! The only thing that can possibly make this better if Don announces the mystery juice in the next post ;)

Thanks again everyone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread