Backwoods Brew site crashed on saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocorico

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Vancouver
So I placed an order and paid with credit card from Backwoods Brew on Saturday. I recieved an invoice saying that my order has been confirmed and also the payment has been proccessed as it is now on my credit card transactions. I contacted BWB yesterday for tracking number and Don told me that his website crashed on Saturday and told me to check my bank to see if my payment has been reversed. I called my bank and they said they cannot do that as it has been proccessed and the money has to be sent back to me from Don. He has not contacted me back about my money. What the heck?

ps this is my first time dealing with bwb and most likely last

vapbear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I know Don is doing everything he can to get things straightened out...BWB is a great vendor with excellent customer service and very high quality juice...if I were you I'd give it a few days. I hope everything gets cleared up for you soon and that you get a chance to try some of the amazing BWB juices...Don is a true mix master.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
ps this is my first time dealing with bwb and most likely last

That would be a big mistake, my friend... you'd be missing out on the best E-juice vendor in the biz!

Try to understand that these things happen and you, by some strange stroke of luck, got affected. The site was only down for about an hour... and this is the first I've ever heard of his site crashing.

Let me also say that Don will make things right. You will get your money or your juice, I guarantee that 100%! In fact, Don posted a bulletin in an attempt to find the few customers whose orders were affected.

Hang in there... it'll get fixed!

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
Oh.... and where the hell is the Casablanca!!!!???? :D

Central/Northern'ish Morocco... on the coast of Africa

map.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.