#NotRefillingYet

c43b6e85e7685122c0c95cfeac1d3075.jpg

Boobsley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2016
Indiana
It is a cheapy. Called omier wasp nano.

I got it for Christmas and I'm digging it. The machining is not pretty, but it vapes really well. A bit stumpy-like

Todd reviewed it as his surprise rda of 2017

You must have a tip that fit it then. I thought it looked like the wasp. Just had to check.

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
ok I got all the mods in the current batch up to what I call "ready for electronics install" for me that means all machine work is done, mods are all put together with doors and chip covers, squonk holes are cut, mods are all shaped and sanded and I am up to the point that I am ready to start installing the 510's...

the mods are not completely final sanded or finished polished at this point yet because to install the 510's the mods have to be clamped in a vise for the 510 opening to be machined for each different 510 option, mods are then engraved and finish polished then chips go in and all that other good stuff happens that completes the mod... that's the good news and so far this has been right about up to schedule....

now the not so good news...

on early Sunday morning it went down to 5 degrees here in NY and I winded up having a main water pipe freeze and burst in my basement wall which caused a good amount of flooding and a huge mess. all of my CNC equipment is right in front of my water heaters in my basement and I had to wind up taking it all apart and tearing down a wall to repair this damage. I didn't say anything about this before because I figured this would only take me a couple of days to deal with, but at this point I'm not going to be able to get the contractor to finish and put the new wall up before Tuesday of next week. I can't put my CNC machine back together until the new wall is up, and obviously I need that to do the 510 holes and engraving and stuff so at this point it looks like I'm going to be about a week delayed give or take a bit...

this shouldn't be too big of a delay and I'm still expecting to get the mods done by the end of the month, but at this point I don't think there is any way I'm actually going to make it by my original official end date of Jan 21st :(

I'm very sorry guys and I hate delays and I feel like a dick especially after the last batch was delayed a few weeks too, I really wanted this one to come in on schedule, but this was just beyond my control and hopefully only an extra week or so past where I really wanted to be here :(

ok few pics of the mods as they sit waiting for the basement to be reconstructed :) I have delayed sending out final invoices because I like to send them out right when I'm starting to actually install the 510's so invoicing will still be delayed a few more days while I deal with this mess but will be sent out before the end of the weekend I think

P8s1NQHmJKDdPImmDVKj4DlLhypk7pJlDhyr3TZliZMS1pWJBbYS3VHp8O2rZZhAQBjscrWG7ZaZKd5R1ITvXGUpi40Z0PYEVOQsD1t8sWMUEAZOxompN7vfguyuqlNsi5OvHO90MBc

13nX25uI3lIsNcKolwFqqMm62jZCMfXj9_XaDdMmEiuXV6LP9BUG2wRlU4ypCktp9sCG7vn3DoMcGAoSQRa0X0sYXc-JG1ZjGl9rrzqOEEFamEhBMeG-STBRoO0oVerfESoqRirXbWk

UVpOpGFQFpSXYZGwKyDTiykJhTRPumBSyLuVd9zZWR8d6zjvFXe_FCLCqAER4KKvVdp8f8lsgbWy3fr5TLJj-5b36vZs_zDza1hIBECe0RBiW3cwpF2X5hKkQIiIyVJLoneuLU4qQ2A

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
ok I got all the mods in the current batch up to what I call "ready for electronics install" for me that means all machine work is done, mods are all put together with doors and chip covers, squonk holes are cut, mods are all shaped and sanded and I am up to the point that I am ready to start installing the 510's...

the mods are not completely final sanded or finished polished at this point yet because to install the 510's the mods have to be clamped in a vise for the 510 opening to be machined for each different 510 option, mods are then engraved and finish polished then chips go in and all that other good stuff happens that completes the mod... that's the good news and so far this has been right about up to schedule....

now the not so good news...

on early Sunday morning it went down to 5 degrees here in NY and I winded up having a main water pipe freeze and burst in my basement wall which caused a good amount of flooding and a huge mess. all of my CNC equipment is right in front of my water heaters in my basement and I had to wind up taking it all apart and tearing down a wall to repair this damage. I didn't say anything about this before because I figured this would only take me a couple of days to deal with, but at this point I'm not going to be able to get the contractor to finish and put the new wall up before Tuesday of next week. I can't put my CNC machine back together until the new wall is up, and obviously I need that to do the 510 holes and engraving and stuff so at this point it looks like I'm going to be about a week delayed give or take a bit...

this shouldn't be too big of a delay and I'm still expecting to get the mods done by the end of the month, but at this point I don't think there is any way I'm actually going to make it by my original official end date of Jan 21st :(

I'm very sorry guys and I hate delays and I feel like a dick especially after the last batch was delayed a few weeks too, I really wanted this one to come in on schedule, but this was just beyond my control and hopefully only an extra week or so past where I really wanted to be here :(

ok few pics of the mods as they sit waiting for the basement to be reconstructed :) I have delayed sending out final invoices because I like to send them out right when I'm starting to actually install the 510's so invoicing will still be delayed a few more days while I deal with this mess but will be sent out before the end of the weekend I think

P8s1NQHmJKDdPImmDVKj4DlLhypk7pJlDhyr3TZliZMS1pWJBbYS3VHp8O2rZZhAQBjscrWG7ZaZKd5R1ITvXGUpi40Z0PYEVOQsD1t8sWMUEAZOxompN7vfguyuqlNsi5OvHO90MBc

13nX25uI3lIsNcKolwFqqMm62jZCMfXj9_XaDdMmEiuXV6LP9BUG2wRlU4ypCktp9sCG7vn3DoMcGAoSQRa0X0sYXc-JG1ZjGl9rrzqOEEFamEhBMeG-STBRoO0oVerfESoqRirXbWk

UVpOpGFQFpSXYZGwKyDTiykJhTRPumBSyLuVd9zZWR8d6zjvFXe_FCLCqAER4KKvVdp8f8lsgbWy3fr5TLJj-5b36vZs_zDza1hIBECe0RBiW3cwpF2X5hKkQIiIyVJLoneuLU4qQ2A
You can't control the weather bro, sorry to hear about your issue. Hope it gets resolved ASAP for ya, I know what that kind of crap is like. We were locked into -30 for a pretty long stretch and had tons of stuff freeze, luckily no damage. Now it's a skating rink outside because over a foot of snow has melted in the past 24 hours and it's going to freeze up this afternoon and be terrible :facepalm: then snow another foot

And I'm waiting on 5 chickens (check-ins at my resort) while it's pouring rain and freezing as it hits the ground, hope the chickens have studs :unsure:

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
damn doffy good eye that one is yours you are #3 on the list, #1 starts at rear left corner :)

Ivan, send me an email at my user name here @mindspring.com, I have a few extra mods I built in this batch I'll let you know what I have and we work something out buddy, no need to drive up :)

Ivan6Two

Verified Member
Jan 15, 2018
NoVA
Ivan, send me an email at my user name here @mindspring.com, I have a few extra mods I built in this batch I'll let you know what I have and we work something out buddy, no need to drive up :)

PM sent via the forum conversation feature.

Edit: @turbocad6 is the man!! Nuff said.

Last edited:

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
hope repairs went smoothly, turbo

starting to get really excited, without letting myself get carried away :headbang:
Of all my devices the BAM is one of my favorites I never go anywhere without it. You can't fathom how great it is till you actually use it. Congrats your gonna love it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Of all my devices the BAM is one of my favorites I never go anywhere without it. You can't fathom how great it is till you actually use it. Congrats your gonna love it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Will be my second, beez

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
hey guys sorry for my absence in this thread been visiting and monitoring but haven't had much time to post, been a pretty hectic month for me, hey Aal whats up :)

anyway, all mods from this batch have already shipped and you should have received tracking through email and be receiving it any day now if you have not already, there was only one casualty in this batch and I am building a replacement mod for that one failure right now and have already notified that individual who owns that particular one....

I am now starting a new batch but this new batch is going to be very small, only ~15 mods so spots are limited. if anyone is interested in having a mod built for them then let me know here as soon as possible and I will see what I can do for you. pictures of the current batch are coming in now and I wil post up some shots of the current batch soon, hopefully Ian and Doffy can post up a pic of there mod here too when they receive it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread