Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Oklahoma
Hey Amber .... why does Curly Maple Light Stain #11 (MINE!! Mine mine mine ...) look darker than Curly Maple Dark Rub On Stain #20?

Just wondered .... is it the type of stain?

Oh, and where do the stones go again? LOL Sorry for all the questions, I am just excited.
On the vid it says the stones are going to go up by the top, and next to the brass strip. Is that still true? It looks like the strip is on the opposite side now? (I would like them still by the strip if possible ...)

Yup, towards the top by the brass strip which is in line with the drip well now!

AmberB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Oklahoma
Hey Amber .... why does Curly Maple Light Stain #11 (MINE!! Mine mine mine ...) look darker than Curly Maple Dark Rub On Stain #20?

Just wondered .... is it the type of stain?

Oh, and where do the stones go again? LOL Sorry for all the questions, I am just excited.
On the vid it says the stones are going to go up by the top, and next to the brass strip. Is that still true? It looks like the strip is on the opposite side now? (I would like them still by the strip if possible ...)

Oh, and on the stain, it is different types of stain. I feel like the rub on covered the grain a little rather than enhanced it like what you got, so the two that say rub on will be the only ones ever done with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread