Not open for further replies.

DeviantDe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2011
Sunnyside, Wa
www.facebook.com
Thinking of putting together a contest with a BIG PRIZE! And suggestions on what the entries should be? Ill pick the winner with Random.org.

That's awesome of you Amber :) you know how we all love contests :D I really had fun with the wood types one. Since you do the stone inserts, maybe it could be to find favorite types of stones for inlay :)

AmberB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Oklahoma
That's awesome of you Amber :) you know how we all love contests :D I really had fun with the wood types one. Since you do the stone inserts, maybe it could be to find favorite types of stones for inlay :)

I thought about that too. I dont have an extra thread to do it in though so it'll make it tough to do the random thing now that I think about it! Maybe I should do an actual contest of some type. Something with only one correct answer and the first one gets it. What do you guys think?

Cyclin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
California
Thinking of putting together a contest with a BIG PRIZE! And suggestions on what the entries should be? Ill pick the winner with Random.org.
oo Sounds like fun :)

I thought about that too. I dont have an extra thread to do it in though so it'll make it tough to do the random thing now that I think about it! Maybe I should do an actual contest of some type. Something with only one correct answer and the first one gets it. What do you guys think?
Why can't you make a new thread? I know since you're a supplier you probably cant put one in the member contest area, but you can't make a second thread for a contest?

DeviantDe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2011
Sunnyside, Wa
www.facebook.com
I hate the thread limit sometimes. 1st answer contests aren't as fun as the longer ones, plus, if you step away for a minute(cuz you're at work lol) you miss out.

oo Sounds like fun :)

Why can't you make a new thread? I know since you're a supplier you probably cant put one in the member contest area, but you can't make a second thread for a contest?

She has this thread for discussion and a new thread for the sale.

Best I can think of is maybe close this one temporarily for the contest, and make a new contest thread, re-open this one when the contest is over?

BluSwatch

Crazy Mod Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Washington
Here she is ..... still breaking in a new i06, bleck! :unsure:
Had to take the pics by the window, our 1st day of rain after 88 dry days ..... figures.

HPIM2193.jpg

HPIM2190.jpg

HPIM2192.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread