San Diego Vape Shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnforward

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
San Diego
I was happy when there were more stores opening in San Diego. For a long time there was only Vapure, and I liked the store but they always pushed clearomizers that didn't work that great and all their juices had that VG aftertaste that made every flavor kinda taste the same. So I continued ordering my supplies online.

When Liberty Flights opened a storefront at their web warehouse, I thought it was the best store in SD with a lot to choose from and a large selection of different kinda e-juice to choose from. The only problem is that the store is hardly ever opened! I went 5 times and three of those times they were closed. I just went there yesterday because I just recommended them to one of my clients, and I stopped by to buy some batteries at 4:15pm Wednesday, and they were closed! I don't understand what their problem is. I ended up going to Vaperoo that evening at 7:30PM and they were open, and the "STORE WAS PACKED". There were 5 guys behind the counter, the owner on the couch with a few of his friends, 15 to 20 people buying things with some of them being trained on how to use their first vapor set-up. When I first entered, it was like walking in to a CLOUD as every one was puffing away. It was the same thing at Vapure the last few times I went there. They had 5 to 8 people behind the counter helping all their customers that seemed to continually enter their store.

So, I don't get it. Doesn't LIBERTY FLIGHTS want to get some of that action? You can't just open the doors "When Ever you feel like it". It just doesn't work that way.

Shank68

Verified Member
May 3, 2013
usa, cali
You will have to google but Vape Aura off Clairmont Mesa is the BOMB. The guys are super friendly, patient, helpful. Their juice is great!
They are really new and stock is a little limited so far but growing every time I go in. You can tell these guys are vapers, they love it and it shows. They are on facebook so check them out.

turnforward

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
San Diego
You will have to google but Vape Aura off Clairmont Mesa is the BOMB. The guys are super friendly, patient, helpful. Their juice is great!
They are really new and stock is a little limited so far but growing every time I go in. You can tell these guys are vapers, they love it and it shows. They are on facebook so check them out.

I just found this store online, google says that it is next to the burger king and mattress store and the last time I was in that strip mall there was a golf store at the back (I don't know if it is still there). Its right between Convoy next to Mercury st. I am gonna check it out today.

https://www.facebook.com/vapeaura

Next new store we find, lets keep bumping this thread!

turnforward

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
San Diego
I did go there today, there were two guys running it (Forgot their names). They didn't have that much stuff there, but they said to give them a little time and they would be carrying more different things as they got more established.
But what they had was a wide range. They had ego batteries and starter kits with CE4 Vision style clearomizers. Metal cased Vivi Nova's. Then jump up to Vamo VW. Then a leap to Genesis Atty's: ST RSST, DID clones, then a nice China Hybrid Gene/Mech mod that they were both sporting and excited to tell you about, and for $150 it was basic but a nice buy. Their juice is 50/50blend and is pretty good.

It is a good place to go, so check them out. I am still looking for a place that carries Kanger EVODS and Protanks(vaperoo has Protanks).
I got my family and friends hooked on the EVODS because they are the only clearomizers that I have found that worked well, and the only ones I would recommend to new vapers. Since there are no stores that have them yet, I have to order them for everyone on line. Vape Aura said that they would look into them and try to get them, and I am sure the other stores will catch-up soon.

So, go visit them soon, and check out the Hybrids.

turnforward

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
San Diego
NEW VAPE STORE ALEART
IN P.B.

I was in Pacific Beach today and ran across a new vape store in the heart of P.B. It is called simply: Vape. It is right on the south west corner of Garnet Ave and Haines St By The P.B Cantina / Oreilly's auto / Flower Shop. The guys running it said that they have been open for three weeks.

They have a lot of different stuff, and yes even my highly coveted EVOD T-3 Kanger stuff, to rebuildable attys and Imported (Not China) MOD's. And about 4 Brands of Liquid.

I think this is a promising store. Only this store knew as much, and maybe even more than I do

Last edited:

turnforward

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
San Diego
What brands of juice do they have?

It's funny you asked, because they don't make their own (at least now), and they said that they will be adding other brands. The brands they have, I have never heard of:

MIDAS, VILLAIN VAPORS, NUCLEAR VAPORS, FIVE PAWNS.

I tried a lot of their testers, they had them in a vision type clearo and 1/4 of them even though there were full were burning the juice (that's why I hate clearo's except EVOD's). I bought Nuclear Vapors: Shockwave (gummy peach) it's pretty good. I liked one of the Five Pawns flavors, but this brand is a little too HIGH-BROW for me, it's in a fancy bottle inside a fancy round box for $27. Every brand had a different price.

None of the juices in any of the stores in SD really "float my boat". So I always go back to the BEST "tastyvapor.us" and order a bunch of my 6 favorite flavors.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
MIDAS, VILLAIN VAPORS, NUCLEAR VAPORS, FIVE PAWNS.
The only one of those I've heard of is Five Pawns.

None of the juices in any of the stores in SD really "float my boat". So I always go back to the BEST "tastyvapor.us" and order a bunch of my 6 favorite flavors.
Always good to see a fellow Tasty Vapor fan.
I've never had anything from them that didn't taste great.
:)

cjboboy

Apr 17, 2013
San Diego
Went to vaperoo the other day and was impressed with their stocks. they had soo many people behind the counter but they were all just chit chatting. One guy asked me what i needed, I asked for some kanthal wire and some wicks, he said ok and never talked to me again. For like 10 minutes Im standing in their store just waiting, im looking at the guy and he was just sitting and talking to his friends. It got kinda awkward for me lol. Then finally one guys talks to me and ask if ive been helped, i said im waiting for my stuff, come to find out he put it in the cashier without telling me. He could have told me my stuff was ready! Anyways vaperoo is a good store, one awkward visit is probably not gonna stop me from going there again, the store owner, Mark or Marc was very informative, before i left he explained a little bit about resistance and stuff.

Last edited:

turnforward

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
San Diego
Always good to see a fellow Tasty Vapor fan.
I've never had anything from them that didn't taste great.

My ultimate favorites from T.V. are:

Caramel Popcorn, Banana Nut Bread, Cafe Mocha, Tasty Finger, AC (every once and a while), Waffles Plain, Pecan Pie, Coconut Cream Pie.
My new favorite is Cheesecake with Butterscotch and Butter-rum!!!!! You gotta try it!!!!

I always get the 4.8MG and mix it with the 4oz doubler, making it only .9MG. I never notice any difference when I switch between 1.2 and .9. You can't beat having 5oz's of juice for only about $35!!!

tastyvapor.us ROCKS

LarryPer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2012
San Diego CA

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
My ultimate favorites from T.V. are:

Caramel Popcorn, Banana Nut Bread, Cafe Mocha, Tasty Finger, AC (every once and a while), Waffles Plain, Pecan Pie, Coconut Cream Pie.
My new favorite is Cheesecake with Butterscotch and Butter-rum!!!!! You gotta try it!!!!
My favorites are nearly the same, but again, they don't make ANYTHING that isn't good...

--Caramel popcorn is one of my favorite ever
--Banana Nut Bread as well
--Tastyfinger
--German Chocolate Cake
--Pecan Pie
--Clove

I'm starting to think I'm going to place another order.

There are a few samples available now that I wouldn't mind trying.
Like maybe Banana Creme Pie, Lemon Poundcake, and Peanut Butter Cookie.

turnforward

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
San Diego
Has anyone heard of "Ciggy's on the Beach"? I just ran into this online. It says that they are located on Thomas Ave, That is the one way street in P.B. that has a strip of parking along the beach by the Green Flash, Joe's Crab Shack on the way to the lifeguard tower and fire station. I go down that street 12 times a month to check-out the girls in bikini's - - / / - - I mean the waves! I have never seen a vape shop there. According to Google street view it's by the beach-wear and Dive Bar.

Has anyone been there?

https://www.google.com/maps?q=&laye...a=X&ei=Cfq8UZqLIIWzywGs0oCgDA&ved=0CC4QxB0wAA

http://www.ciggysvapespot.com/home/our-locations/

turnforward

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
San Diego

guesswhoy0

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2012
San Diego
I just found THREE MORE NEW VAPOR STORES IN SD on YELP.com

Trendy Vape:
8284 Miramar Rd
San Diego, CA 92126
(619) 342-4634

Trendy Vape - San Diego, CA

OSV:
4535 30th St
Ste 121
OSV - University Heights - San Diego, CA
OSV

Zen Vapor Room:
7811 Mission Gorge Rd
Ste K
San Diego, CA 92120
Zen Vapor Room - Navajo - San Diego, CA
ZEN VAPOR ROOM - Home

If you have been to any of these, let us know about your experience!

Trendy Vape is a good up and coming shop. It is difficult to find. The store is inside of Auto Fashion USA on miramar rd and Trendy Vape is upstairs. Simply just gotta say you're there for Trendy Vape and as long as it isn't packed upstair, which is rare, they will bring you upstairs. Their Instagram is trendy_vape and they always post what they have restocked.

Zen Vapor Room is a very relaxed store. Allan and Smitty are the guys usually behind the counter. They make their own juices and is pretty good. My all day vape is from them and its Lemon Cheesecake. Extremely popular flavor but they do have other tasty juices as well. If you go there, tell them guesswhoy0 sent ya. :)

drsocal

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Supplier discussing business in unauthorized area
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread