San Diego Vape Shops - a noob perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheVapingNinja

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
United States
since I've only been vaping about a month, my experience is limited. I've been trying to go to various shops so I can find some flavors that I like and each shop i've been to has a different vibe.

Vapure - probably everyone in San Diego has been to one of their shops and it's been hit or miss, depending on who is there. In regards to their Escondido shop, some of their employees and nice and helpful, while others are too busy rebuilding their mods to really help. I will continue to go to their shop if I've got limited time or am just picking up some of their juices.

Vaperoo - nice shop and tons of pretty stuff. When I first went in there with my SVD, i was looking to get an rda to put on top of it. Guy helping me couldn't have looked at me any snobbier. I ended up buying an Igo-W from them anyways. I asked them to show me how to set it up, so they grabbed some kanthal and some wick and quickly threw it together without showing me a thing. Their juice bar is good, but when I wanted to sample some flavors, the employee helping me couldn't have been less interested. He also didn't really listen to what I was looking for in a flavor and kept pushing what he liked. Probably won't be going back there

United Vapes - a small shop in Santee that should be renamed House of Clones...

Sun Vapers - another small shop in Santee. The guy working there was nice and helped me picked some flavors. Was also able to pick up some VTC4's for $7.99!

Gonna check out Cloud9 in San Marcos tonight while my chick is taking care of some thing. if anyone has any other shop suggestions in the area, lemme know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread