Newsflash.....my stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsbman

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
utah
UPS delivered my hub today...YAY! I scrounged thru the basement looking for screws that would work to no avail! Now I'm stalking the mailman for Mark's screw ;)

Wait, that didn't sound right...oh well, it's Bovinia style!

I didn't know you could get that kind of screw via usps, Usually it is a different kind of screw:laugh:

tsbman

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
utah
I have enjoyed this thread because I am on kind of the same kick. But... I wonder one thing....

I prefill my carto before filling the tank. I have done one dry. and let the tank sit for a while before vaping. My quiestion is this.

Why doesn't the top of the carto look moist after vaping? I know the cartos are working and the hits are good. I think waht is happening id the tank kind of "short cicuits" or defeats the purpose of the poly fill above the holes or slots in the carto. Am I on the right track? Is this normal?

FreeFire

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
Twin Cities Minnesota
tsb......put punched carto in tank....fill tank with juice......take bottle dropper from juice bottle....hold carto/tank at 45 degree angle...put small drops of juice along inner rim and let filler soak it up as turning......let sit for 10 minutes....go to fridge....grab beer.....drink 1/2 can....screw on carto/tank......vape :)...oh, get more beer.................LMAO :)

kempo63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Stockton, CA
militaryyearbookproject.com
Cheers-to-beers-toasting-animation.gif

Need I say more?

tsbman

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
utah
tsb......put punched carto in tank....fill tank with juice......take bottle dropper from juice bottle....hold carto/tank at 45 degree angle...put small drops of juice along inner rim and let filler soak it up as turning......let sit for 10 minutes....go to fridge....grab beer.....drink 1/2 can....screw on carto/tank......vape :)...oh, get more beer.................LMAO :)

OOOH yea!!!:toast:

Which leads to more:vapor::vapor:

which leads to more:toast::toast:

Which leads to more:vapor::vapor::vapor:

Which leads to more :toast::toast::toast:

Which leads to :p

HAHAHA:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread