Convince me

Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicBox

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2010
Australia
OK, so I have two original Buzz and one original Infinity.
Convince me that i need a Buzz Pro.
I use Smoktech 2.5 DCs in a tank and run AW IMRs (new)
I change my batteries 4, sometimes 5 times a day.
Will I see dramatic improvement?
What other benefits are there?

Points to note:
The wheel is not an improvement to me (I always have a screwdriver within arms reach)
I don't use my Infinity because it is harder to balance on end and the wheel is annoying.
I won't buy an iPro (nor iAnything) (cheap marketing in my opinion)
At least the Buzz doesn't have a stupid display to tell me what I already know.

I love my Buzzes but am so sick of changing batteries. I am even prepared to put up with the wheel.

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
I have an og buzz and a pro and sadly my og has become a backup to both my BP and ipro.

Look for my thread Buzz Pro vs. OG Buzz and that should be enough convincing lol. The 2 main reasons are the Buzz Pro easily gets double the battery life and changing voltage on the fly is much more convenient.

I just bumped my thread for ya musicbox

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Well let me see. Twice the time on the batteries. I put in a fresh set every day but that's it until tomorrow. More efficient controller. Doesn't have all the extra gimmicks that are un- necessary just to make a sale like gauges and displays. Designed by an guy that knows what is going on. (used to work for NASA} Priced right. If that's not enough go read some of the testing data on it. Here's two owners opinion.
Well I was really wanting the black tube buzz but just couldn't wait so I went with the clear with brass ends and gotta tell ya it looks BAD AS*, and works PERFECT!!! My other 2 mods will now just have to sit around cause the BUZZPRO does everything I need to get the perfect Vape. Really one word to use to define the buzzpro " AWESOME "

Got me a BP. Absolutely enjoying the heck out of it.
I graduated from a single batt mod. The intention here was that my BP would be my all day and the single batt would be regulated to Backup.
Last night, for ....$ n' giggles, I fired up the backup. I can't use it anymore. It worked. But didn't hit as hard or anything. Just a weak piece of .....

Last but not least. They have Customer Service that is second to none.

MusicBox

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2010
Australia
Thanks all, I put some questions in BTSC's thread.
On another issue, my iAmateur won't take a tank. The threads don't reach. Is there a solution to this?
The tank bottoms out on the cup before contact is made. Do I need a 515/510 extension? How short can that be?
It's a shame because it looks good with a small DCT, although I do wonder if it could breathe anyway.

BTW. almost sold on the BP. Now to work on my wife. It's hard to convince her that they need replacing because they are indestructible. My first Buzz looks brand new and my "newer one" has a tiny scratch from where it fell off a roof.
The newer one also had a stint in a bucket of water. Dried it with compressed air and it hasn't missed a beat since then.
Also I like the people in this sub forum, it has a family atmosphere and it's nice to escape the bottle-cap fan boys.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Thanks all, I put some questions in BTSC's thread.
On another issue, my iAmateur won't take a tank. The threads don't reach. Is there a solution to this?
The tank bottoms out on the cup before contact is made. Do I need a 515/510 extension? How short can that be?
It's a shame because it looks good with a small DCT, although I do wonder if it could breathe anyway.

BTW. almost sold on the BP. Now to work on my wife. It's hard to convince her that they need replacing because they are indestructible. My first Buzz looks brand new and my "newer one" has a tiny scratch from where it fell off a roof.
The newer one also had a stint in a bucket of water. Dried it with compressed air and it hasn't missed a beat since then.
Also I like the people in this sub forum, it has a family atmosphere and it's nice to escape the bottle-cap fan boys.

You won't be sorry if you buy a BP!!! This forum is definitely like FAMILY. ;) Welcome!

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I have an OB and a BP and love them both, and use them both every day. Adding to what has already been said, I love the new satin finish on the BP. I don't use DCs so not sure how much extra drain a 2.5 DC adds, but I get almost double the charge time on my BP as I do on the OB, using the original grey jacket ultrafires that Mike sold, and that's with a 2.5ohm Fusion.

Sell your Infinity and replace it with a BuzzPro :) Problem solved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread