Not open for further replies.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
You have all my pictures don't you?
You want the pictures I took of your mods?

If anyone has some nice pics that wouldn't mind me sharing on my pic thread, I welcome them? No secret I suck at picture taking. Gathering up what I can now though.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
0425e9920719151b591c290684078dea.jpg

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
By the way, you feeling a lot better?...and do you think this surgery fixed the problem?

I do indeed think it fixed a lot of problems. I had so many pinched nerves it was messing with a lot of stuff. Seems like now, my issue is the weak muscles from so little use for almost 3 years. PT is helping tons, but not even close to where I need to be. Still hurts standing too long, and slumping over doing solder work, same with lathe and worst pain has been dipping mods for painting. I'm tall so there is bending involved with all. Even while seated for solder and lathe. So it's just taking me so much longer as i can't take it for very long. I've asked my PT people to help me focus on those muscles more, since they have had me doing a ton of leg muscle stuff. Guess they didn't understand I couldn't walk not due to the leg pain, it was more back pain that kept me down since previous surgery. Also seeing the surgeon again next week and that my main question and concern. I might try to continue PT longer than through mid March if he thinks I still need more. Just being a very slow process and I had another rough day. Felt like crawling out of PT today.

Depends on which problem we're talkin about :unsure:

Shuddup Bob. You been whining like hell since you started PT.

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
I do indeed think it fixed a lot of problems. I had so many pinched nerves it was messing with a lot of stuff. Seems like now, my issue is the weak muscles from so little use for almost 3 years. PT is helping tons, but not even close to where I need to be. Still hurts standing too long, and slumping over doing solder work, same with lathe and worst pain has been dipping mods for painting. I'm tall so there is bending involved with all. Even while seated for solder and lathe. So it's just taking me so much longer as i can't take it for very long. I've asked my PT people to help me focus more on those muscles more, since they have had me doing a ton of leg muscle stuff. Guess they didn't understand I couldn't walk not due to the leg pain, it was more back pain that kept me down since previous surgery. Also seeing the surgeon again next week and that my main question and concern. I might try to continue PT longer than through mid March if he thinks I still need more. Just being a very slow process and I had another rough day. Felt like crawling out of PT today.

Shuddup Bob. You been whining like hell since you started PT.
Did you have laser surgery?

Friend of mine had that a few months ago. He is better but not 100% yet.

Reactions: ThreeDJ16

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Did you have laser surgery?

Friend of mine had that a few months ago. He is better but not 100% yet.
I wish. That is only for cleanup work, never heard of that for fusion. Would be a little tough to insert 2 long rods, 6 screws and remove one old rod and two screws through a tiny hole. They cut a huge opening down my back. Even bigger than the last one. Wish they had of been nice enough to cut out the old scar like they did before. But no, now I have a double zipper running down my back.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
I wish. That is only for cleanup work, never heard of that for fusion. Would be a little tough to insert 2 long rods, 6 screws and remove one old rod and two screws through a tiny hole. They cut a huge opening down my back. Even bigger than the last one. Wish they had of been nice enough to cut out the old scar like they did before. But no, now I have a double zipper running down my back.
I understand now, very significant indeed.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
DJ, do you walk during the day? meaning fairly long walks outside, round the block, over the river, through the woods, to grandmother's house, etc.
I have been doing the PT exercises at home. LOL, I go to Walmart for walking around. Had been too cold for me to walk around the neighborhood. Doing pretty good just walking. Standing still, not so good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rossum

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
I have been doing the PT exercises at home. LOL, I got to Walmart for walking around. Had been too cold for me to walk around the neighborhood. Doing pretty good just walking. Standing still, not so good.

lmao....Walmart is always an interesting walk, never know what kinda animals you may run into...actually it's more dangerous than Alaska wilderness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread