Not open for further replies.

Stonefather

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
bay area, california
www.bullboxmods.com
I have changed to price on all my tips..I really hope people like them

Hey everyone, I started to make wood tips for my mods. I will be making wood and acrylester/tru stone tips. These tips are LARGE and will look great on your mod. They are about the size of a lava tank tip. I will be doing variations of the ming only for now. The wood tips are made using the best possible method known so they do not absorb juice and swell.

I am not using CA glue or acrylic on the inside because I have heard that this can crack, and cause major problems for the tip and for the vaper. They have a steel bar all the way through the tip and are completely plasticized with a CA glue finish which is brought to a high gloss (which matches my mods finish :)). Using the steel takes a little more work but is worth it in terms of safety.

Price is $20 plus shipping for the wood tips and $20 plus shipping for the acrylester. I would love some feedback on them and the price to make sure it seems fair. Each tip will come with an oring

You can get them here or from my website at Bull Box Mods - Home

All purchases of a bull box mod come with a matching wood drip tip....for free!!
DSCN8414_800x600.jpg

DSCN8437_800x600.jpg

Pink Passion
DSCN8435_800x600.jpg

White and red Swirl
DSCN8411_800x600.jpg

Black and white
DSCN8433_800x600.jpg

White and blue pearl
DSCN8426_800x600.jpg

Cocobolo
DSCN8423_800x600.jpg

Redheart
DSCN8420_800x600.jpg

Curly Maple
DSCN8418_800x600.jpg

Ebony
DSCN8416_800x600.jpg

Purpleheart
DSCN8415_800x600.jpg

Bocote

BadThad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
Cincinnati
Us iO6 users are always looking for tips....anything besides glass, those break too easy. The iO6 is different because it requires an external connection to the atty. Please PM me if you come up with anything. I'm down with wood or the stone....currently nobody has tips for it that are any good.

PS - I feel your pain on the feedback front. I've been working for 4-5 months to get my product to market and my thread is empty after 2 days. :(

Last edited:

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
Aesthetically those are really nice - well done. I'm curious how/if you intend to seal and finish them in any unique way? I've always been worried about wood tips holding flavors more vigorously than acrylic. No real data to back that up - just a suspicion.

And "tru" stone - as in? Those look slick across the board. -Magnus

EDIT: I see the "tru" stone explanation now.. sorry. Good stuff.

Last edited:

Stonefather

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
bay area, california
www.bullboxmods.com
hey magnus
My website describes my sealing process. It is different than our other wood tips supplier here. Instead of acrylic or CA inside the tip. I use a steel tube. This is the safest way as the CA can crack and break of...that causes problems. I appreciate your compliments and tru stone is a fake stone/acrylic mix

EDIT: I see the "tru" stone explanation now.. sorry. Good stuff.[/QUOTE]

Stonefather

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
bay area, california
www.bullboxmods.com
They're gorgeous!! And very reasonably priced. I've been thinking about a glass drip tip,,, I think I like that wood better.. picture #6 is divine!!

Thanks luvinit!

I have been wanting to make matching tips for my mods for some time now. Nothing is more impressive in my opinion, but I am a nut for wood. Thanks so much! If you have any questions, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread