Not open for further replies.
I snagged this. Thank you.
0128-AMBERSS-2.jpg

SlaughterhouseV

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
TN
Iowa you will love them. Same bully greatness but that stainless stem is a godsend and great. And love the draw and everything from them. With some flavors I prefer to not use wide bore to condense the flavor but I find myself using my wide bore bullies almost exclusively now and my other bullies are feeling a bit neglected. And great when dripping especially like that. :)

Hope everyone is doing well. Haven't heard from CB in awhile but hope he's doing alright with the minimal snow we got in the region that still shut the area down with it freezing and causing troubles combined with the fact that I think this area of TN has maybe 2 snow trucks and the state of GA might have 3 total lol.

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Slaught I'm really anxious to get it and check it out...it's a short one which I think I'll love.... I should probably open my own drip tip store...but I do love them:laugh: I do feel sorry for everyone down south dealing with this crazy weather....I don't love the snow but it's just part of the winter for us and we have the equipment to deal with it...makes all the difference in the world.

drewbalicious

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
San Antonio, Tx
Also, are these SS wide bores available for custom ordering yet? I ask becasue, if I'm being honest. This one is a little stubby for my liking. I find that my lips rest right against the top of my carto tank making it feels as though I have a pacifier in my mouth. Yeah I still use carto tanks, don't judge me!

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
New wide bore tips are up on site! There's a prehistoric amber too! :)

I would have gotten the amber but I purchased the blue nova tip. WOOT!!!!

I'm so glad you got that one Tammy.....as soon as I saw it I thought of you, but by the time I got to the site it was gone.....so very happy to hear you grabbed it!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread