New Wood, Acrylic and Tru Stone Drip tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlaughterhouseV

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
TN
Brett we must haz new thread to keep the bully family together. I hope CB sees this and hope he's coming up to the meet on Sunday. Big meet in Chattanooga. Will be weird seeing Dimitris (The vaping Greek is always here since he's in Chattanooga and organizes the meets here) and Phil Busardo together. We had about 350 or so at the last meet and with this new venue and with Mr Busardo being there I'm sure the turn out will be ridiculous. Hope everyone is doing well and alright.

Glad more of you are getting to check out the wide bores, they're really awesome. I'm not entirely sure on the hybrid approach for stainless bottom and stone top, can't decide if I want to grab that one or not but I think I'm going to wait. I already have 2 wide bores and should wait so others can try them out and spread the love of them (at least until he makes the one he knows I want which he'll do for me later on). Probably for the better so I can have some funds to either grab some more Russian 91%s or kayfun Lite Plus units when they get back in stock. Though I've heard some whispers that there is a new version of the Kayfun getting ready to come out as well.

I went ahead and ordered some of Ahlusions Peaches and Cream and Roar's Peach Ecstasy (peaches and cream) to see how they stack u up to Karma Cream from Mr Good Vape (honestly hands down best peaches and cream juice in my trying juices over the last 3-4 years).

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Awwwww man, I missed 'em?!?!?! Wasn't my day but congrats to those that got one! :)

Glad to see that Brett is okay, he must have just been busy after all. Got my shipping notice on my Blue Nova too. WOOT! Can't wait to get that one!

That one will be pretty... I'm not even sure how many he had up as there were only four left when I grabbed one. I love my mini Green Pearl...

Stonefather

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
bay area, california
www.bullboxmods.com
Hey All,

I want to thank you all for making this thread what it is. I am pretty upset that its getting shut down...actually I am not happy about it at all. Its kinda a diary of my start and where I have been. I hope you all can help me make the new thread bigger and better than this one. I am hoping you all can help me name the new forum, something that will help everyone find us again.

Here is the new version of the hybrid bully

Enjoy Bullies!!!

Cheddar_Bob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
NW Georgia
Hola Bullies, hope everyone is fantabulous. Slaught yes I should make the meet, it's gonna be a huge one. Brett, love the new design bullies, they are beautiful. Anyone heard from Rose? I come by and read what y'all are gabbing about all the time, just usually don't comment. Drew, I'm gonna need your help. My billet box will be here n two days and have no idea how to use it lol. I will follow over to the new thread when y'all nail one down. Have a great evening gang.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

drewbalicious

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
San Antonio, Tx
CB! Hope all is well on your end too my friend. As for the BB, you literally prime a carto, fill the tank and vape it. I LOVE cartos. Unless you were referring to getting a diver to work in it? If so I'm of no help there whatsoever. I've got a V1 & a V2 Diver in the tackle box, neither of them seeing any use from me. Just waiting on my most recent order from IKV to come in so I can use that little beauty again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread