Status
Not open for further replies.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Oh Drew.......is this what you are looking for? It is .70mm long.......

quvajagu.jpg

If you want it, just let me know.....because I just bought it before anyone else did! :lol:

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Ya know I'm really not certain Slaughter. It wasn't listed as one, but it could be. It's probably the standard length, I'm just not used to it.

Oh drew, I believe all the wide bores have been mini's so far. Some are really short & some are a little longer.... like the .70mm. I think I've seen a few that were only .50mm? Look at your account on Brett's site & click on your order for the black & white tip, see what the lenght says.

drewbalicious

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
San Antonio, Tx
Ty really is the bestest of the bestest! That's exactly the kinda tip I've been waiting for. And it's a double o-ring to boot! :shock: That one definitely looks longer than the one I bought. I checked on the site to see the length of it, but it's not listed. It's ok though, I'll just keep it in the collection.

Shooting you a PM right now. :wub:

SlaughterhouseV

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
TN
Hope everyone is having a good one and potentially enjoying this fugly super bowl game (at least for Denver).

Tyleris - I know you're another Ahlusion lover like myself....(15% off sale until midnight auto applied). Have you tried their peaches and cream? I can't see Wlad and Alley doing it wrong but curious if you have had it before I place an order on it. I am beyond hooked on mr good vape's Karma Cream (I can't stop vaping it, going through 60 ml a week of just that juice not to mention dripping other flavors lol).

Hongook

Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Dallas, Texas
New wide bore tips are up on site! There's a prehistoric amber too! :)

I would have gotten the amber but I purchased the blue nova tip. WOOT!!!!

Glad you ended up with the blue nova tip. I was online the moment they went up for sale and had actually purchased it myself but decided I should use the funds towards a new RDA instead and cancelled it since I already had a prehistoric amber from one of the more recent batches. These tips are fantastic and the lifetime warranty is the cherry on top.

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Slaught I'm not Tyleris but I love all of the fruit/cream I've tried so far from Ahlusion (Lemon, Lime, Strawberry, Raspberry) so I don't think you can go wrong. I still haven't tried the Sweet Surrender...one of these days I'll remember when I'm filling something up.

Hope everyone is having a good one and potentially enjoying this fugly super bowl game (at least for Denver).

Tyleris - I know you're another Ahlusion lover like myself....(15% off sale until midnight auto applied). Have you tried their peaches and cream? I can't see Wlad and Alley doing it wrong but curious if you have had it before I place an order on it. I am beyond hooked on Mr Good Vape's Karma Cream (I can't stop vaping it, going through 60 ml a week of just that juice not to mention dripping other flavors lol).

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan

Tyleris - I know you're another Ahlusion lover like myself....(15% off sale until midnight auto applied). Have you tried their peaches and cream? I can't see Wlad and Alley doing it wrong but curious if you have had it before I place an order on it. I am beyond hooked on Mr Good Vape's Karma Cream (I can't stop vaping it, going through 60 ml a week of just that juice not to mention dripping other flavors lol).

Slaughter, I actually never have tried their Peaches & Cream, sorry. They do have the best "cream" flavors tho & I've had others of theirs that had peach notes in it that were great. I say go for it....as you said, I can't imagine them not making it amazing! :)

SlaughterhouseV

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
TN
Yeah if it were there traditional cream variety I would already know it is solid. I LOVE the Lemon Cream and it has been kayfun plastic safe so that is awesome being able to enjoy it that way. I still went ahead and ordered it to give it a chance. Bought a bottle sweetened and a bottle unsweetened to compare. I'll let you all know how it is. :) Hope everyone is well after that snoozer bowl. I know AJ will be happy but that was just painful to watch. Wanted Peyton to win so he could retire on top as I figure he'd hang em up at that point but at least wanted a close competitive game. Oy.

Misty

Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada

drewbalicious

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
San Antonio, Tx
Brett, you'd better get in here and make a new Bullie thread for us!!!!!! :D

You tell him ty! I also just sent Brett a message on Facebook, about that Prehistoric Amber. He never did get back to me here. So I'll be sure to let ya know when/if I hear back from him about it. :)

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Has anyone heard from Brett lately at all? I tried to log onto his site multiple times today & it just says new tips comming soon....so I can't even check to see if my Saturday order has shipped or not & no shipping notice in my email either....it should ship by today according to his "48 hr ship guarantee". :(

I sure hope he's okay!!

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
Has anyone heard from Brett lately at all? I tried to log onto his site multiple times today & it just says new tips comming soon....so I can't even check to see if my Saturday order has shipped or not & no shipping notice in my email either....it should ship by today according to his "48 hr ship guarantee". :(

I sure hope he's okay!!

Same here, I hope all is okay with Brett!

I've not received a shipping notice for the tip I purchased Saturday morning either, Sandy.

Uno mas

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
San Antonio, TX

I sure hope he's okay!!

Been a little quiet ty for sure, hope he swings by sometime today....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread