[CLOSED BUSINESS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Take it easy DJ, and take care of yourself first. That's the only way it really works anyway.

Besides, if you get caught working, people expect it all the time. Bosses especially. LOL

(The art of slacking... my specialty)
Yeah, this is more like forgot about surgeon's release appt, dentist appt and tax accounts appt, in addition to the two PT sessions each week. I'm sure there is another I am forgetting. Thank god for google calendar, but I only setup one day and 1 hr advance notices. The wife just happened to remind me they are all this week and next week. And of course they are all in the middle of the afternoon which sort of screws up the day.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Yeah, this is more like forgot about surgeon's release appt, dentist appt and tax accounts appt, in addition to the two PT sessions each week. I'm sure there is another I am forgetting. Thank god for google calendar, but I only setup one day and 1 hr advance notices. The wife just happened to remind me they are all this week and next week. And of course they are all in the middle of the afternoon which sort of screws up the day.
At times I wonder how I made it through life without G-Calendar...:)

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Not Appropriate - Rules

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
Besides, if you get caught working, people expect it all the time. Bosses especially. LOL

(The art of slacking... my specialty)
51SrQ9BzKbL._SY400_.jpg

2buildawall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Bellingham
:facepalm:

DJ, I missed your post on the last thread! We are good brother. You have already gone above and beyond. I appreciate the personal email. You are the man and I appreciate the excellent customer service. So I am not going anywhere.

Get better, take it easy, and then we will see the goods!

I am liking the new digs!

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
If anyone has some nice pics that wouldn't mind me sharing on my pic thread, I welcome them? No secret I suck at picture taking. Gathering up what I can now though.

On the way to be done...;)

Just a suggestion sir, but maybe place a link to your picture thread in your signature...:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread