Not open for further replies.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Hey everyone.

I need a bit of assistance please. I have an original Buzz which i believe needs an adjustment on the screw (positive post). The issue is that when i screw any carto or atomizer on to the Buzz, if i screw it on snug, i get a red led and the carto/atty wont fire. If i back it off a half turn from snug, it fires fine.

Am i right that i need to adjust the screw down further and exactly how is that accomplished?

Thanks so much.

Oh....i just received it back from notcigs for a pcb replacement.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Nice to see you too, Bov! Thanks for assisting and congrats on joining a great team.

So, under the top cap, i want that screw holding the positive wire to be a bit loose so the wire connector can spin freely on the screw. Then once the top cap is in place, i want the screw in the atty connector snugged down all the way. I think i got it. :)

Thanks!

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Aww thank you Jif, but I couldn't do it without Mike's kindness too :)

Interesting bit of trivia...after almost 2 years of vaping, I had my first shorted out carto tonight. Filled it, tanked it, vaped on it for about 2 hours and it started gurgling. Took it off and cleared the inner tube, put it back on my BP and it was a no go. Tried it on my OB and even my beta BP and nada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread