Buzz..Problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ook

Nov 6, 2010
uk
Hi.Guys

I am having issues with my buzz,i had the same problems as (omgitsthr33) a few posts down.so took top cap off! screw was loose on bottom so i tightened it up(but i could see that the wire attached to the ring was fraid and worn,this worked for a day then the same issue ,so i took of the top of agian to tighten it again and the wire broke .

So i followed instructions in the Kellie thread(I broke my buzz) and soldered the ring back to the wire.

Now the problems, after i screwed the top back on, the buzz wont work and i only get a single blue light on the led,no red atall.and when i screw an attie on i get no light.

But if i unscrew the battery cap till it is nearly of and wiggle it a bit it will fire, still only with a solid blue led,no red(weird i know).

Can anyone help? because i think my warranty is up:blush:

ook

Nov 6, 2010
uk
That's what he said in his last post. After you put it back together it could touch.

Yes he did say it could kill the led, but the only way i can get my atomizer to fire a,is slowly unscrewing the battery cap and holding it till i get a puff ,if i let go of the battery cap it will not work because its like nearlly hanging of.

ps i opened the top cap and put heatshrink round the connection,and still not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread