Status
Not open for further replies.

kwcharlie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Houston
acrigs.com
Yes. Never had any red in the LED since we got it last Thursday. When the batteries are dead the light just goes out. Don't tell me that I have to send another one back?

OK :unsure:

seriously; PM/email Mike, i can't think of anything it can hurt except you can't tell the difference between low batteries and no/bad connection somewhere. I'd just keep it myself but it's up to you
maybe he'll do like M$ and tell you it's a feature :p

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
OK :unsure:

seriously; PM/email Mike, i can't think of anything it can hurt except you can't tell the difference between low batteries and no/bad connection somewhere. I'd just keep it myself but it's up to you
maybe he'll do like M$ and tell you it's a feature :p

Funny guy!

kwcharlie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Houston
acrigs.com
didn't mean to be flippant, it's tough to get a BOB (Bad Out of the Box) and Mike will turn around a repair on ASAP in his shop.

Couldn't help making the M$ joke, it does work and my software problems that look like that are alwase dismised, google Stuxnet and you'll see what I'm dealing with and everyone telling me "it's no problem KW"

Mike will make the red LED work for you if you want, sorry i came off like that

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
didn't mean to be flippant, it's tough to get a BOB (Bad Out of the Box) and Mike will turn around a repair on ASAP in his shop.

Couldn't help making the M$ joke, it does work and my software problems that look like that are alwase dismised, google Stuxnet and you'll see what I'm dealing with and everyone telling me "it's no problem KW"

Mike will make the red LED work for you if you want, sorry i came off like that

No apology needed! I enjoy a little humor. The silver is actually my husbands and he said that you would have to pry it out of his hands to get it away from him just to fix the light! Doesn't bother him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread