Status
Not open for further replies.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Just wanted to say that I have received awesome customer service from Notcigs. I had been given an Infinity which needed PCB replacement so I sent it out to Notcigs. From Florida to California. In exactly seven days, not only did Notcigs receive the Infinity, but completed the work AND returned it to me. In seven calendar days, I had it back. Un-friggin-believable!! Well done. Thank you so much!! Killer customer service. Proud to own a Buzz and Infinity!

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Thanks so much. I was absolutely BLOWN AWAY when I got shipping notification that it was coming back. Truly outstanding!

I sent my Buzz Classic in on Monday for some "Lorrie magic". I got it back this morning, Saturday.
This is not the first time I've gotten service like this.....It's just EVERY time I get service like this.

When I say "Wharfingly Cool", it not only applies to Notcig VVPV's, it applies to Notcig Customer Service and to Notcig employees who represent Mike in the most finest of ways....

Anyone who purchases from Notcigs.com will get this kind of service - EVERY time, just like I did, just like jifjifjif did, just like all of us did - and do.

Now that's Wharfingly Cool.:thumb:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
I'm using NotCig's CS for the first time right now. Had to send my BP back because of an unusual problem (Bad switch, almost never happens). I mailed it on Tuesday the 2nd, told Mike I wanted it back on Monday the 1st. I didn't get it back on the first so I really feel like they let me down.

LOL NO we cannot time travel YET ! , no problem all , we do our best ! jifjifjif

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I got a couple models for sale.
images
images
But I don't have a customer service dept..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread