Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Aroma E-juice is proud to announce the addition of a revolutionary new product to our line-up. We have been researching for almost 2 years to develop a product that will be fulfilling and satisfying for us as well as the E-cigarette community. Today we are confirming the buzz about a variety of e-juice that many have heard about and would like to experience.

The basis for this new E-liquid is called “Whole Tobacco Alkaloids” (also known as WTA). WTA E-liquid contains minor tobacco alkaloids along with nicotine and offers an experience that typical E–juice users have not been able to experience with traditional E-liquid / E-Juice. The traditional process used to extract nicotine from tobacco for current E-juice is rather simplistic in that it extracts the nicotine with very few traces of other tobacco alkaloids. Thus, the current nicotine extraction method fails to include integral non-nicotine tobacco alkaloids, thus leaving behind components that can be satisfying to the Electronic Cigarette user, thus leaving the Electronic Cigarette user dissatisfied with the experience. Some of these users compensate either with higher nicotine levels or chain vaping. Even long time users of Electronic Cigarettes may feel the need to fill the void left by current E-liquids. These users might choose alternatives to fulfill their cravings with analog cigarettes, snus, or other tobacco product while still vaping traditional E-liquids. This is where WTA uniquely shines.

Many users, while being able to substitute vaping traditional E-liquid in place of traditional tobacco products, feel they never get the same experience they got from products such as cigarettes, cigars, pipes and chew and never achieve the satisfaction they used to get. Some users fail to make the transition and fall back to using traditional tobacco products because of this satisfaction gap.

WTA offers the E-cig community a comparable experience of true throat sensation, (not just hit, but more like a kick), the feeling of having just smoked, the calming effect and a high level of satisfaction without resorting to combustible or chewing tobaccos to get that missing satisfaction.

Due to our current suppliers' limited production scale, during the launch and initial roll-out of this unique product, we will only be able to offer a limited supply. Furthermore, due to several factors, production costs are very high. Batch testing, lab fees, processing components all play significant cost roles during this initial stage. Our standards are very high; we don’t use any prepackaged nicotine from overseas and our product is extracted from untreated tobacco grown in the USA. We can truly say this is a USA made product including the nicotine which is a product of this extraction. Due to the limited batch production at this time we estimate unit cost at $15.00 for a 5 ML bottle and $28.00 for a 10 ML bottle. Please note that quantities needed to achieve satisfaction are truly just a percentage of current e-juice consumption.

Each production batch is sent to an independent laboratory to undergo Gas Chromatography analysis to verify the absence of contaminants, heavy metals and toxins. We do foresee the price of WTA decreasing when our supplier is better able to meet our needs and upgrade to a larger production scale.

We will roll out a limited batch, probably the first week of September. Prior to that, we are here to answer your questions.

In summary, WTA provides the missing alkaloids which are not available in current E-liquids. We are not the pioneers of WTA, those accolades go to individuals such as DVap, Kinabaloo, Tceight and others here on ECF who were active in discussing the limitations of current E-liquids. When we started the endeavor of bringing WTA to market as a viable product, we were very fortunate to have DVap to assist us with this development.

Our beta testing by various vapers has produced extremely promising feedback. Below are some testimonials and video from these beta testers;

ECF member CeeGary
“WTA gives a fuller throat sensation, activating sensors in a different part of the throat and very much like dragging on a cig. This doesn't replace that sensation, it mimics it. Then you get that light-headed feeling, like when you haven't had a smoke for a while, or hit your first morning smoke. It's quite powerful. The most amazing thing is; regular vaping doesn’t really satisfy, even if you overnic, you just get sweaty and a little piqued, but not satisfied. After my first 5 hits straight, I had to put the stuff down, I was that good.”

ECF member Bigboom
" F-82 Review ..I got the unflavored version and it is REALLY good. It appeared to be 100% VG and was very thick. Despite the thickness, I had no atty-clogging issues using both a 510 LR and a 901 LR. I drip so the thickness is not a concern for me but I do wonder if you could use it in cartos (oh well....someone else's problem). This juice had a slightly sweet tobacco taste, and at times, a somewhat "woody" flavor. There was a noticeably sweet flavor on the exhale. F82 provided excellent throat hit and excellent vapor production.

This impressed me as a premium juice and the closest comparison I can make is EcoPure Rich, but more flavorful and sweeter. It performed wonderfully. I loved it from the first hit until the all-to-soon-to-come last hit. I vape tobacco flavored juices from Prime Vaping, Backwoods Brew, Want 2 Vape, EcoPure, Vapor Station, and Halo. F82 can hold its own with these fine juices.

Would I buy this juice? Absolutely. Considering overall performance and flavor, F82 is on my very short list of favorite juices. I hope Jerry is considering offering this in a 50/50 or 60/40 pg/vg blend. I can't help but imagine what the TH would be like with some pg in the mix. Despite my personal preference for such a blend, I would vape this regularly as is...oops...was."

Last edited:

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
We wouldn't want it any other way.
Me neither!
Since I posted I've been sitting here trying to force myself to remember being a smoker, I honestly can't do it. I can remember things about it, I can remember smoking, but I can't remember BEING a smoker. That man doesn't exist anymore even in memories.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Some e-joose sites make a big deal out of 2 substances...

1.) "TSNAs (tobacco specific nitrosamines) are the only known carcinogens that may be present in WTA e-liquid...ensure that virtually no TSNAs are present before sending them out to customers."

2.) "E-liquids are tested to be free of Di-ketones (includes acetyl propionyl, di-acetyl, and the di-ketone precursor acetoin)."

Are these substances to avoid...or is this just "hype"??? :shock:

TSNA's and Di-Ketones are always something to avoid. Nitrosamines are carciongenic and should be avoided. Do you realize when you put a burger on the grill that you are creating nitrosamines? Those yummy burgers you put on the grill during the holiday are loaded with nitrosamines are are also caricongenic. Nevertheless, most eliquids do have trace amounts of TSNA's if they claim they are free of them they are sending you "snake oil". How tobacco is procured along with the real extraction of WTA there will be trace amounts of TSNA's, but nothing like you would see in comparison to just one cigarette. I can't speak for others but Aroma' Ejuice liquids have always been free of Di-ketones.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
They must have caught some more unicorns.

3d890c22161a82eae9e82f996ec63cb37db5d0105051ff345ca561ec451aba7a.jpg

analog_free_2014

Aug 5, 2017
I'm curious to see what people think about WTA and vaping. It's been several years since our first batch and this industry has changed so much.

A family friend gave me and my SO some Aroma unflavored WTA to try. Neither of us has had an analog in over 3 years but have been using the occasional snus to provide that "something missing".

Wish I had known of WTA sooner as it works as well (or better) than snus and can be added to our
ADV's in small amounts. Haven't needed the snus at all since adding in the WTA.

Aroma WTA is a great product and should be tried by anyone who is not getting what they need
from regular ejuice. Thank you.

Rene

kingcobra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Canada
Charlie Girl, it seems to me that you've already received your miracle. 45 years is a long time to be a captive. When they let people out of prison who have been in a long time then they are no less blessed and perhaps even more so. My Dad smoked longer than that, from about 14 until his 70's, and he lived to 93. Your body does recover and while it does take longer to fully recover than if you didn't smoke for as long the healing does take place over time.

For many of us though it's not so much adding to life expectancy as it is the enjoyment of it. If I was ever going to break free of this addiction I was only interested in a true break from it, not stopping it but still wanting to do it. That's a lot to ask it seemed but you're still a slave if you give up something but it still has a hold on you. I talked to many people over the years who have quit and none seemed to have achieved what I was looking for, and even demanded, which was to feel more satiated after quitting.

So vaping seemed to provide this potential but it didn't really achieve it for me, at least with the regular juice. I'm not so sure that we are in that much of the minority as if you talk to vapers a lot of them still wear a ball and chain of various sizes. Any time you wish you were smoking that tells us without a doubt that they have truly given up something of value to them. I've never really been interested in that, and did enjoy smoking a lot, and if I ever were to quit I'd need something at least as satisfying and preferably more so. I'd have to feel better than I did straight up and not rely on the pats on the back so to speak, at a price.

Some may say we have simply found a new master but there's nothing wrong with requiring certain things to maintain ourselves, although we should definitely avoid those things which come at too high of a price health wise. At least, if we can substitute something clearly detrimental to us with something that is relatively harmless but can provide as much or more of a benefit so to speak then that's a change that is clearly a very wise one.

So we remain addicted to that certain feeling that using tobacco related products provide us, but have found a much better way for us to achieve it. Once we have made the transition, then the past doesn't matter anymore, as it really never does, and a new day dawns upon our life where we are now enjoying it more and the health benefits are an additional plus. Let others who have simply quit smoking grind their teeth and look upon smokers with a mix of jealousy and disdain, we haven't quit at all, just switched to something a lot better and there's no need for contempt at all because we aren't acting out of dissonance as they are, it's all pure satisfaction, and more of it than ever.

So that's a very happy and fortunate place to be in and each day that goes by is another day of freedom and also one more day of healing and you can't put a price on that.

Last edited:

DVap

Nicotiana Alchemia
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
There's also what I believe is the critical issue of thinking we know everything in a natural substance that's harmful so we can refine it out, and everything important so we can include it. As it turns out, all too often we think we know, but the reality is we have nowhere near the whole story. WTA is a perfect case in point, where the conventional wisdom thinks nicotine is the only important psychoactive component. At least in this case some of us have dug a little deeper (thanks DVap) and realized the conventional wisdom stops at the first word. It's another side of that slippery slope, this one caused by not knowing what we don't know and acting like we do. Until we have full understanding of the last base pair, molecule and atom that makes up the living world, it's hubris to pretend we have that kind of knowledge.

Not to say we may not approach that level of god-like knowledge at some point, but I think we're still far lower on that hyperbolic curve than most people fool themselves into believing.

Woof – didn't mean to get so philosophical.

I'm inclined to agree. I can't count how many times I've been ask to give a definitive answer about one aspect or another surrounding WTA. Those who know me around here know that definitive answers come few and far between. It's one thing to say that I suspect something is true and quite another thing to say that something is true. My advice is to be very wary of anyone who claims to know the truth about these issues. They're more than likely full of it and usually full of themselves.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Snork,

I'm sure you have tried other eliquids out there, can you give me or others some insight regarding WTA made from Aroma vs others that claim to make WTA?
Oh man, I'm just waking up laying here in bed with a cup of coffee. Perfect timing.
It has been a long time since I vaped anything other than Aroma WTA. I mean years. I have tried two others for sure and maybe a third, not enough coffee yet.
Since I know what WTA is and is supposed to be - that being yours and DVap's - I have never tried another juice claiming to be WTA that even remotely resembles it. One time I was even convinced that the active ingredients weren't extracted from tobacco, it produced a weird unwelcome effect. The other was a funky sludge that was just plain gross. I know I tried one more but I can't remember it at all so obviously it made zero impression.

In my opinion these other vendors had no right to call their juice WTA because either they had no idea what WTA was and how to produce it, or were trying to pull a fast one.

Edit: The post you quoted of mine was old enough that now I can say I've used Aroma WTA for five years, and here I still am. :) I have evolved though, I vape it unflavored.

Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Some e-joose sites make a big deal out of 2 substances...

1.) "TSNAs (tobacco specific nitrosamines) are the only known carcinogens that may be present in WTA e-liquid...ensure that virtually no TSNAs are present before sending them out to customers."

2.) "E-liquids are tested to be free of Di-ketones (includes acetyl propionyl, di-acetyl, and the di-ketone precursor acetoin)."

Are these substances to avoid...or is this just "hype"??? :shock:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Give me a week and I will have a batch put together.

How are you doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A week is fine. I probably will put in an order in about two weeks. Rent and bills seem to be sucking up most of my disposable income these days. I need to find a roommate. Or a girlfriend.

On second thought, I'll take the girlfriend. :)

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Glad Snork and many of us are still here. We are so lucky and I never want to take it for granted. Finding Aroma and WTA a bit more than 2 years ago was like finding the missing link. I have no plan on leaving. Why would I? This stuff works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread