Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Would 24mg or 12mg be best to start if I vape 18-24mg NETs?
This is only my preference: I like the juice @ 24mg because it naturally delivers more throat hit. The WTA enhances that, adds more depth and satisfaction. That is what I'm after when I vape, other things are ancillary.
However Jerry from Aroma has many times said that an actual noticeable effect from WTA e.g. relaxation probably is more evident at lower nic levels. Makes perfect sense to me given that nicotine is a stimulant. I can't say if I've experienced that because the times that I vape less than 24 are very rare. I'd say stick with 24 but get one bottle of 12 and see what happens. Give it a good shot.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Would 24mg or 12mg be best to start if I vape 18-24mg NETs?

Setting aside the WTA for a second, for Aroma's juices, the 12 mg would not provide TH that the 24 mg will. However, if 24 mg is too high, you could always buy two and mix them equally and get 18 mg. If you buy one or the other, you'll be making a 50/50 bet about one anyway (better to save on shipping for the 2 at once IMO). As far as I know, some of the juices are sold at 18 mg nic.

Last edited:

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Thanks for the replies Mr. Mann and Snork.

I'm not able to purchase for a bit...my vaping budget is blown (whose isn't, right?), but I'm looking at the Sahara and Virginia Blend. I may just get 1 at 12 and 1 at 24 and see what works best.

Which did you find works best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread