Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I'm thinking of giving this a go despite the international shipping rate. Anyone tried it? What's the throat hit like (I can't stand a lack of throat hit)? Any discount codes?

I posted a review of wholecig unflavored here. It is amazing. Need to get more of it.

I concur with Aaron's review. The TH is quite unexpected from an all VG juice. I just hit it a minute ago and it still surprises me every time. I, like you, can't vape without a thump in me throat. LOL

flowerpots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
my desk
I just got my first WTA order in the mail, and I want to try to drip one to test it...these are my questions:

1) I've never dripped before, have what looks to be bridged disposable atty's and a umm drip cover do-da. My WTA juice is 24mg nicotine. Is that going to put me on the floor? lol

2) Do WTA juices, tobacco flavors, need steeping...and if so, how long?

3) I have DK-TAB and G.I. Joe - is one better to drip over the other?

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
:) I assume you have 510 atties. If you have a drip tip, replace the cover with a drip tip. You can either take the tip off to drip, or drip right through the tip.

Depending on what atty you have, you may have to blow it out first. Some of them have a "primer" in them when new, it can taste nasty. So get a kleenex, hold one end of the atty in it and blow mightily in the other end. Some people say one end or the other, I do both. Liquid may or may not come out.
When you're satisfied it's cleaned out, put it on your battery and drip 5 or 6 drops in it. Let it sit for a sec, then vape! Add more, a couple drops at a time as needed. Trust me, you'll know.

Dripping's the best way to do WTA in my opinion. Aroma's juice generally requires no steeping.

Go get'em, tiger!

Edit: Start off with G.I. Joe. You'll get a better taste for it. If you do DK first your atty will pretty much be DK tasting for quite awhile.

Last edited:

flowerpots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
my desk
:) I assume you have 510 atties. If you have a drip tip, replace the cover with a drip tip. You can either take the tip off to drip, or drip right through the tip.

Depending on what atty you have, you may have to blow it out first. Some of them have a "primer" in them when new, it can taste nasty. So get a kleenex, hold one end of the atty in it and blow mightily in the other end. Some people say one end or the other, I do both. Liquid may or may not come out.
When you're satisfied it's cleaned out, put it on your battery and drip 5 or 6 drops in it. Let it sit for a sec, then vape! Add more, a couple drops at a time as needed. Trust me, you'll know.

Dripping's the best way to do WTA in my opinion. Aroma's juice generally requires no steeping.

Go get'em, tiger!

Snork!! OMG, you were right - this stuff is awesome! And dripping is amazingly flavorful. You know, I'm fairly new to vaping and people kept telling me to try dripping, just try it. I stubbornly avoided it, mostly out of intimidation and not wanting to enjoy something that I couldn't rebuild and require another expensive vape toy. But, now I'm hooked on both WTA's and dripping. I'm already at the website ordering more atty's lol They are 510, disposables, and worth every penny I will toss out for them.

Hats off to Aroma for this product - I can already tell it's decreasing my cravings. I love NET's, I really do - their flavor is great. But, even with the good flavor, I found myself reaching for an analog often, despite myself, and I think I may be able to finally set them aside.

Thanks for all of your help, snork. I will pick your brain again in the future as I keep trying more WTA's. Quick question, can you mix the WTA's with a NET juice? Because THAT would be heaven.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
Hats off to Aroma for this product - I can already tell it's decreasing my cravings. I love NET's, I really do - their flavor is great. But, even with the good flavor, I found myself reaching for an analog often, despite myself, and I think I may be able to finally set them aside.

WTA is what did it for me--I was able to quit right away with plain nic juice, but a month in, my cravings became so strong I was unable to ignore them. Getting the WTA was the final piece of the puzzle for me.

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
WTA is what did it for me--I was able to quit right away with plain nic juice, but a month in, my cravings became so strong I was unable to ignore them. Getting the WTA was the final piece of the puzzle for me.
I was just about to type that very sentence! THANK YOU for saving the wear and tear on my fingies. :D

TOTALLY AGREE!!! Once I got the WTA, I was DONE with analogs for good! And what's even MORE kool...after awhile, I didn't even NEED WTA to remain analog free. THAT was AMAZING to me!!!

Come to think of it...I'm completely out of WTA. Probably need to place an order...not because I need it, but because I LIKE it. I don't eat chocolate cake everyday, but it's nice to have as an option once or twice a month. Same with WTA. :thumbs:

I love vaping! :vapor:

Last edited:

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
And what's even MORE kool...after awhile, I didn't even NEED WTA to remain analog free. THAT was AMAZING to me!!!

I thought that was me, too--until I started having some unpleasant side effects of quitting smoking. Come to find out that I may possibly be needing the anatabine in the WTA for auto-immune inflammation issues, as well as the others for anti-depressant properties--ugh!!

Got back on the WTA and smoking (just a tiny bit) to get myself feeling better (absolutely HATING the smoking, plan to stop after I get some medical attention!!).

You will be absolutely blown away when you have some of the WTA after not having it for a while. I honestly forgot how good it was, and how well it works!! :)

SunnyHours

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Canada

I'm having the same issue right now... I had quit for a few weeks but now I'm having issues...mostly with the last 2 cigarettes at night time. Does the WTA give you that "sleepy" feeling or relaxing feeling like a cigarette?
I was supposed to order but money is really tight now. (company switch, late paychecks and all)
So I'd need to be sure it's gonna help...

P.S: Wait, you mean that WTA could help my autoimmune diseases as well? I have Hidradenitis Suppurativa and good ol' JRA :p
It's actually one of the reasons I quit smoking, to reduce the flare-ups...

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I'm having the same issue right now... I had quit for a few weeks but now I'm having issues...mostly with the last 2 cigarettes at night time. Does the WTA give you that "sleepy" feeling or relaxing feeling like a cigarette?
I was supposed to order but money is really tight now. (company switch, late paychecks and all)

P.S: Wait, you mean that WTA could help my autoimmune diseases as well? I have Hidradenitis Suppurativa and good ol' JRA :p

While I do vape WTA (WholeCig's unflavored) at any time (though not too much), it's a given at this point that if I have been vaping regular nic liquid heavily in the evening, my last vape for the night is a few drags of WTA before I retire for the night.

edit***Re-worded for clarity.

Last edited:

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR

I'm sure everyone's different, but WTA did take the "edge" off the nicotine for me. What happened was that I had dropped my nic too fast, was down at 12mg, and was chain vaping but not satisfied...I was feeling like I had just drank a pot of coffee and was still chasing that relaxation I got from smokes. I was also starting to feel emotionally "off", so I decided to try WTA at 12mg and 24mg. 24mg knocked me off my feet nic-wise, and still gave me that relaxing sensation, and the 12mg WTA for the before-bed vape really helped calm me down enough to go to sleep.

Edited: I see that Mr Mann would not helped by it, so my assumption that everyone reacts differently was correct. :)

I'm not a medical professional--in my case, I have had auto-immune issues for a while (simple allergies/eczema), and have likely had Hashimoto's for a long time (was literally just diagnosed). There are some studies indicating that smoking in some way suppresses the inflammatory responses in auto-immune disorders. More specifically, alkaloids in the tobacco. I will say this, that within 2 months of me quitting, everything blew up on me.

Whether WTA can help with those issues, I have no idea--it could be that only when combusted do they actually work. However, there is a supplement on the market (at GNC) that uses anatabine for inflammatory relief, and several studies show that this alkaloid is a player in at least some disorders. I would not say that you should assume WTA or something else could be a replacement for any medication, and you should always consult your doctor if you want to supplement your existing treatments.

If WTA happens to help I'll consider it a bonus, but not a treatment.

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Edited: I see that Mr Mann would not helped by it, so my assumption that everyone reacts differently was correct. :)

I think you read that wrong. I don't mean the last thing I would want to vape before bed, but I meant the last thing I do vape before bed. :laugh: I vape WTA right before bed if I have vaped too much regular nic liquid.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
I think you read that wrong. I don't mean the last thing I would want to vape before bed, but I meant the last thing I do vape before bed. :laugh: I vape WTA right before bed if I have vaped too much regular nic liquid.

LOL, I guess I did read that wrong...you know, like the LAST thing I'd want to do is (fill in the blank)

that's how I read that. Thanks for clearing that up...

So I guess the final word is that yes, it should help calm you down before bed. If not, there's something wrong, lol.

flowerpots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
my desk
I have been using this juice up to the point I get ready for bed at night with no ill-effect on sleeping, i.e. I can still sleep. It does relax me in the same way an analog does. And I'm not sure if that is a byproduct of it, wanting it and then having it, or a direct result of the ingredients. But, even with fairly high nic levels (18-24 mg) I was still wanting to smoke. Since I got this juice the other day, I have had 5 analogs total. That is awesome for me. So, I would say try at least 1 bottle. And if you can, drip it.

I have no idea how it will affect autoimmune, but it can't be any worse than smoking, and with decreased stress, it has to be at least a bit better, I would think.

Good luck to you!

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
I went close to 7 months having those few cigarettes each day because regular nicquid missed the boat. I found my solution to be snus and, I believe WTA may have done the same thing, but I like snus too much to give it up, even temporarily to test my hypothesis. What you guys are saying does enough in my mind.

Again, I don't think those missing 5% of the alkaloids in regular nicquid mean much to a large percentage of ex-smokers. However for those that have that "missing something" feeling, there are ways around those last few smokes.

Andtyler2

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2009
Chicago, IL
It boggles the mind that someone could do this with orders unfulfilled. And I really liked his liquids.

Boggles the mind indeed. I ordered from Vapelicious in January and tried contacting Ethan several times. Not a peep in response. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. But at this point, it appears he's gone completely off the grid.

I don't expect I'll ever see a refund. In the 4 years I've been vaping, it's the worst experience I've ever had with a vendor.

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Carolinas
I thought that was me, too--until I started having some unpleasant side effects of quitting smoking. Come to find out that I may possibly be needing the anatabine in the WTA for auto-immune inflammation issues, as well as the others for anti-depressant properties--ugh!!

Hey folks,

I just stumbled across this thread. I quit smoking and started vaping 2+ years ago. (smoked for 30 years) About the time I quit smoking, I developed Psoriasis which is an auto-immune disorder. I've been dealing with the problems of psoriasis ever since. When I read the post above, a bell went off in my head.

Can anyone please post or PM me some links to the correlation of WTA and auto-immune issues? Any information would be greatly appreciated! And I'll start Googling as well.

Thanks, JJ

Edit: Please disregard, I already found a wealth of info. This looks promising.

Last edited:

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
Boggles the mind indeed. I ordered from Vapelicious in January and tried contacting Ethan several times. Not a peep in response. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. But at this point, it appears he's gone completely off the grid.

I don't expect I'll ever see a refund. In the 4 years I've been vaping, it's the worst experience I've ever had with a vendor.
Call your credit card company and authorize a 'chargeback' for your unfulfilled order. The money will usually reappear in your account within about 48 hours.

As an 'online vendor' I have a merchant account, and although I wouldn't want a chargeback against my account, that's exactly what I would expect from ANY customer order that goes unfulfilled. 7 months with ZERO response is too long to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread