Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Is that Vapealicous? I couldn't find any way to order WTA on their website the other day when I was checking into it.

Man, my homeboy spent a good deal of money on Vapelicious in January and has not gotten as much as a "goodbye!" let alone a "your order is on its way." It's a shame. Half a year is out of the realm of acceptable.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Man, my homeboy spent a good deal of money on Vapelicious in January and has not gotten as much as a "goodbye!" let alone a "your order is on its way." It's a shame. Half a year is out of the realm of acceptable.

Heard the same thing from my local vape friend his was over a year. Is this type of service common? I might have to update some stuff if it is.

samwest

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Gainesville Texas
Got the dark honey and tobacco road in the mail today. I'm so relaxed I may fall asleep at my keyboard before I get the wow out. I wont be using much of this stuff. cant believe it's only 12 mg. This is really good tasting right out of the box. I'm a fan but only before bed. I understand that WTA affects people differently but it just stones me every time I hit it. so WOW!

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Got the dark honey and tobacco road in the mail today. I'm so relaxed I may fall asleep at my keyboard before I get the wow out. I wont be using much of this stuff. cant believe it's only 12 mg. This is really good tasting right out of the box. I'm a fan but only before bed. I understand that WTA affects people differently but it just stones me every time I hit it. so WOW!
Yeah, I only use it when I am stressed, and even then only a few drops.
A bottle lasts me a long time, and is worth every penny.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place

Yeah, like DC2 said, at least you should be able to keep a bottle for awhile.

Last edited:

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
I got two notes. One from Mschris who recently thought it wouldbe 3 months before DIY WTA is available and a follow up a day later from Jerry who said its actually more like 3 weeks. He apparently really has been working on something's to step up production. Hopefully WTA is moving right along from infancy towards a mainstream thing. I really wish I knew WHY it takes so much time to make a large amount but I don't know. I do believe Jerry that the profit is quite low compared to regular e juice and still appreciate he's making time to step up production.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I got two notes. One from Mschris who recently thought it would be 3 months before DIY WTA is available and a follow up a day later from Jerry who said its actually more like 3 weeks. He apparently really has been working on something's to step up production. Hopefully WTA is moving right along from infancy towards a mainstream thing. I really wish I knew WHY it takes so much time to make a large amount but I don't know. I do believe Jerry that the profit is quite low compared to regular e juice and still appreciate he's making time to step up production.

Roughly 3 weeks for Aroma's DIY WTA? I imagine a large group of people will be very happy to get their hands on that.

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
Ok, I have an interesting sort of thought process/question going on... and I've never tried a WTA liquid, and am only just learning about natural tobacco extracts, so if I'm asking something newbish, it's because I'm a newb.

I tried a sample of the naturally extracted HHV Gandolf courtesy of the ever so generous Mr Mann :))) earlier this week, and immediately ordered a giant bottle of the stuff, which arrived today. The flavor is slightly subdued, because obviously, it hasn't had a chance to steep, but I've been vaping it anyway, because I'm in love with it, and it really is a markedly more soothing and satisfying experience for me than anything I've vaped to date, just as I noticed when I first tried it. In spite of some rather stressful ongoing personal situations, my anxiety levels have just been consistently melting back since I started dripping this stuff. So I guess what I'm asking is if the process used to create a naturally extracted tobacco flavor could be bringing WTAs along with the flavor- because I do feel different- I feel much calmer than I have in two days. Something is different.

I thought about the same thing with Tobacco Extracts, can it be bringing in some friends with the extract. What and who makes HHV Gandolf? I ran into that before before but with work haven't had much extra time to investigate the juice. It seems it might be interesting. Thanks.
Dave

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I thought about the same thing with Tobacco Extracts, can it be bringing in some friends with the extract. What and who makes HHV Gandolf? I ran into that before before but with work haven't had much extra time to investigate the juice. It seems it might be interesting. Thanks.
Dave

Allow me to be a bit off topic...

When I saw your quote from Ohai, my heart skipped a beat! But, alas, it was from last year. I miss her something terrible!

p.s. Heather's Heavenly Vapes makes the formelry known Gandalf, now known as Legend.

Nyght

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
San Diego, Ca
To read more on WTA and what I think of them click here
I am going to talk about WTA from Aroma. To read what I think of Vapalicious version read my review here or the ECF thread here.

There is alot of fear mongering about WTA. I use it. I bought some and I am really impressed I am buying more. I am already running low on P 38 and there are new flavors that I want to try. Despite having soo much ejuice that I probably can't vape it all before it goes bad, I am buying more. I have no clue on the long term health effects. I think it is harmless but I am no doctor or scientist. I have been to the doctor since and got xray and MRI (I am a cancer survivor) and everything looks fine. All I know is;

1. It provides a calming effect like an analog that I don't feel as much with regular ejuice.
2. I end up vaping less with WTA. (4ml a day down to 2-3 ml a day)
3. It removes my cravings for analogs better then my previous method of looking at list of what I paid for to vape.
4. I can go alot longer even hours with out vaping.
5. It makes me feel really good. (like the buzz after a beer)
It is no miracle cure for insomnia or makes me see pink elephants but it does the 5 things I listed above. To some it might cure insomnia and do other things. For me it does not.
As with everything, use at your own risk. I just think it is way better then smoking. It has helped me stay of analogs for over a year.

Thanks for this. I've been hesitantly looking at their WTA Djarum.... and though it's PG was so tempted to try it. Then saw their pomegranite which is VG and figured I'd try that instead. I honestly think this is the missing element for me. I am glad it's working for you. I'll be watching your thread ... thanks for starting it!

Nyght

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
San Diego, Ca

Eeps, so sorry to hear that. I've been watching them on and off, wrote an email and everything. Glad that I am seeing this, I will know not to even try to order from there now. Though, sadly, I liked his methods etc. (he posted his formula, cleaning process etc to a forum (may have been this one even... though I don't think so.) So I felt somewhat confident in it. Well, back to aromajuice and trying to get some of theirs... eventually. :) (or wholecigs, when they come back into stock.)

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I got two notes. One from Mschris who recently thought it wouldbe 3 months before DIY WTA is available and a follow up a day later from Jerry who said its actually more like 3 weeks. He apparently really has been working on something's to step up production. Hopefully WTA is moving right along from infancy towards a mainstream thing. I really wish I knew WHY it takes so much time to make a large amount but I don't know. I do believe Jerry that the profit is quite low compared to regular e juice and still appreciate he's making time to step up production.
WHY does it take so much time? :) I KNOW why it takes time! I've SEEN it happen with my own eyes! Fact is the ONLY way to know is to see it, watch it, participate! I could describe it, Jerry could describe it, does NOTHING to convey TIME.
A very. small. amount. of WTA is produced in a large. amount. of time using the equipment Jerry has been using. It takes hours and hours of labor to even come to this fantastic point of supplying flavored WTA juice to the slobbering masses on a very respectable and consistent basis. It's not enough and everybody knows that. Big deal.
Times may change. Maybe we'll be drowning in it someday. It is moving right along! Thank God, because there have been times when it has nearly disappeared due to the selfish instant gratification culture Vaping has become.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
WHY does it take so much time? :) I KNOW why it takes time! I've SEEN it happen with my own eyes! Fact is the ONLY way to know is to see it, watch it, participate! I could describe it, Jerry could describe it, does NOTHING to convey TIME.
A very. small. amount. of WTA is produced in a large. amount. of time using the equipment Jerry has been using. It takes hours and hours of labor to even come to this fantastic point of supplying flavored WTA juice to the slobbering masses on a very respectable and consistent basis. It's not enough and everybody knows that. Big deal.
Times may change. Maybe we'll be drowning in it someday. It is moving right along! Thank God, because there have been times when it has nearly disappeared due to the selfish instant gratification culture Vaping has become.

I think it takes weeks not hours or am I wrong?

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Any eta when they will have unflavored in stock? Or is your guess as good as mine?

Good question. I mean the second question - my guess might be better than yours because I hang around the Aroma forum and am pretty good at reading between the lines.
Jerry has said a few times something big is coming. Then has been real real quiet. My assumption is that whatever is "big" is in progress.
I don't have a guess as to when, even ever. Maybe DIY just ain't his thing. Who knows? Who cares? It's his gig, right? But what I do know is not to underestimate his definition of "big".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread