Status
Not open for further replies.

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
I'm looking at the Infinity Pro and the Buzz Pro II. Started vaping a month ago after smoking for 40 years.....no analogs since I picked up my PV. I'm currently using a KGO with either Stardust/ETurbo clearomizers, or the CE3 type bottom coil cartomizers. I'm interested in moving to a variable voltage setup, as I plan to be doing this for a long time. I've heard really good things about the notcig products, and trying to figure out which would be best for me.

What are the actual differences between the Infinity Pro and the Buzz Pro II? Is it just basically battery size? The price difference is not huge, wondering if there is a big advantage to going with the BP or the Infinity. I definitely want to continue using the clearomizers....will those work on both? I'm finding I just don't like the taste of the options with the filler materials.

Thanks in advance!

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Truly pretty interchangeable, same performance, same run time between battery swaps. I own an original infinity and a buzz pro, both have been superb.

Whichever you choose, if you don't have a charger pick up the battery/charger combo, then add one or two spare sets of batteries.

Also very handy is the m1a1 tank. There is a discount if you buy it with the pv, and a lot of us increase consumption when we get a good vv pv. The tank cuts down on refills.

Last item, there is a discount code, "ECF Buzzkill".

Either model is a winning choice :)

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Couldn't have said it any better! Welcome Diva :)

I personally prefer the feel of the Buzz myself, but I'm not a girly girl ;) Here's Wharf's BuzzPro and IPro side by side for comparison.

8dbaa8bb.jpg

Last edited:

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
BUZZ PRO and I do have them both. But like Wharf said. When my Buzz Pro was down (my fault) I got used to the Infinity Pro. I think the Buzz Pro batteries give longer vaping time between charges. BTW I came here at 1:15 AM just to tell you this. LMAO

Oh and I like your Avatar

FM-Hog-Ana.gif

Love the pic!!!

arkador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Texas
My Buzz definately beats every mod I have ever tried that has not been made by Notcigs. I think I would pick the BP again between the two, because of the size and shape.

the BP has a larger diameter than the M1A1, and I think that the tank looks kinda silly on the IPro, but that is a subjective statement, and a matter of personal preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread