moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
MG_109.gif
That just looks disgusting to me

I agree! We were on cruise a while back, my son was like 3 and there was a lady with nails that made those look short. My son kept chasing her around to ask her how she wiped when she went potty! Mine are tasteful, but just long enough to sometimes get in the way (usually when openeing a soda can or trying to use a true touch screen) I've become a pro at using my knickles.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I used to bite my nails years ago Moo, so I can relate to how proud you are that you conquered that habit. After the newness wore off for me I quit letting mine grow long. Now I can't stand them to get any longer than the tip of my fingers because I chip or break them too easily. I'm not a very girly girl LOL.

Your son's question cracked me up...I have to admit that was one of the things that crossed my mind!

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Mine really aren't that long... never considered myself a girly girl, but I guess in some ways I am!

So I can't believe I dragged out the camera equipment, but here are the nails that I am worried won't be able to push the buzz button!

nails.jpg

If only quitting smoking was as easy as that was... Wish I had a before and after!

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Well dang. Now you got my desire to have a stormy tank or MAP tank go into overdrive. Let me know how they work out for you, so I know whether or not they are a good buy!

They came today and they are not working out well at all. I followed the directions exactly, but when I try to use it nothing is happening at all except for the LED lighting up! No crackling sound like an atty usually makes, no vapor, just air. I have a second one, but I don't want to try it incase I did something wrong. I'm waiting for the husband to come home and check it all out. I also put in a support ticket. I'll let you know how they are if or when I can get them to work. Big bummer... I was very excited!

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
They came today and they are not working out well at all. I followed the directions exactly, but when I try to use it nothing is happening at all except for the LED lighting up! No crackling sound like an atty usually makes, no vapor, just air. I have a second one, but I don't want to try it incase I did something wrong. I'm waiting for the husband to come home and check it all out. I also put in a support ticket. I'll let you know how they are if or when I can get them to work. Big bummer... I was very excited!

The center contact is NOT making contact ! pull the center pin out just a bit , wiggle it out then it will work ! use a pin or tweezers

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
The center contact is NOT making contact ! pull the center pin out just a bit , wiggle it out then it will work ! use a pin or tweezers

REALLY!!! Give me a computer and a graphic design program and I am your gal... give me directions like that I am still waiting until the husband gets home. Carolyn got back to me 3 minutes after I emailed (great support there to) and said it might be finicky with certain e-cigs! With my luck it will be with my stupid Tornado! Another reason why I want my Buzz Pro now! She told me to take out the mouth piece and see if the "coils" were turning red. I do not know what the coils are, but the only thing that turned red seemed to be the red LED.

Thanks for the reply Buzz, I will have the hubby play when he gets home!

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
REALLY!!! Give me a computer and a graphic design program and I am your gal... give me directions like that I am still waiting until the husband gets home. Carolyn got back to me 3 minutes after I emailed (great support there to) and said it might be finicky with certain e-cigs! With my luck it will be with my stupid Tornado! Another reason why I want my Buzz Pro now! She told me to take out the mouth piece and see if the "coils" were turning red. I do not know what the coils are, but the only thing that turned red seemed to be the red LED.

Thanks for the reply Buzz, I will have the hubby play when he gets home!

OK , this should fix it , most times it is the center post NOT making contact with the atty center post , this is how the voltage gets to it.

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
OK, the hubby played with it and it still doesn't work. Carolyn has declared it DOA, and is sending out another first thing in the morning!

I tired the second one that came with my order and that one works!!

So here is my review that Psychomaster requested. I am currently using it on Tornado/eGo battery as that is all I have. :cry: The one I am using is a 2.4 - 2.6ohm.( I also ordered 3.0 - 3.2ohm replacements in anticipation of my Buzz Pro and when I get my Buzz I am going to try the 2.6 - 0 2.8 replacements if I still like them) Lots of vapor and good flavor. Oddly the vapor seems warmer then the 1.7ohm Tornado tank attys I have been using. I like the fact that there is no filler. I do not know if these require a break in period as many attys I have tried seem to, but so far so good. I can only imagine they will work better once I get my Buzz Pro! I would say buy one and try it out!

Last edited:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
OK, the hubby played with it and it still doesn't work. Carolyn has declared it DOA, and is sending out another first thing in the morning!

So here is my review that Psychomaster requested. I am currently using it on Tornado/eGo battery as that is all I have. :cry: The one I am using is a 2.4 - 2.6ohm.( I also ordered 3.0 - 3.2ohm replacements in anticipation of my Buzz Pro and when I get my Buzz I am going to try the 2.6 - 0 2.8 replacements if I still like them) Lots of vapor and good flavor. Oddly the vapor seems warmer then the 1.7ohm Tornado tank attys I have been using. I like the fact that there is no filler. I do not know if these require a break in period as many attys I have tried seem to, but so far so good. I can only imagine they will work better once I get my Buzz Pro! I would say buy one and try it out!

Well that is nice of them ! I take it you do not have a DMM ( digital multi meter ) that way you can measure the attys/carto ohms and volts etc. ?

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash

Mine puts out more vapor than anything else I've tried including Fusions but the reason I like the fusion better is #1 The Fusion has almost the same vapor and #2 the MAP Tank seems to weaken the taste a little. It still tastes good but weaker than cartos. That was the same thing I got from the E2s, CE2s, and the other cartos without filler. I don't understand why. The only thing I can think of is there is more moisture in them.

Last edited:

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Mine puts out more vapor than anything else I've tried including Fusions but the reason I like the fusion better is #1 The Fusion has almost the same vapor and #2 the MAP Tank seems to weaken the taste a little. It still tastes good but weaker than cartos. That was the same thing I got from the E2s, CE2s, and the other cartos without filler. I don't understand why. The only thing I can think of is there is more moisture in them.

As soon as the site opens again, I am going to buy a fusion and try that out as well!

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA

That because the heating element is closer to your mouth. I use CE2's (same carto's in the tanks) exclusively now and I really enjoy the clean flavor and warmth of the vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread