OMG Notcigs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
What wow server were you on. I was on senjin ans shadowmoon. I quit about a year ago because my son was at the age where he needed a lot of attention, but he is older now and self sufficient to an extent.

Sent from my rooted Nexus S 4G running ICS using Tapatalk

I was on Bronzebeard server. One of the reasons I quit was because of the way they kept gimping PVE to balance PVP. I've never agreed with the logic of having PVP on a PVE server, if I wanted to PVP then I'd roll on a server made for it. They hit my Ice Mage with the nerf bat once too many times, but when I quit I was still in the top 10 gear wise on my server ;)

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
I was on Bronzebeard server. One of the reasons I quit was because of the way they kept gimping PVE to balance PVP. I've never agreed with the logic of having PVP on a PVE server, if I wanted to PVP then I'd roll on a server made for it. They hit my Ice Mage with the nerf bat once too many times, but when I quit I was still in the top 10 gear wise on my server ;)

WTH are you talking about I am even LOST LOL !! I know gaming .

BlueFlyingV

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2011
Houston TX
Nerd alert! Nerd alert! LOL

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Mike engrave <gasp> profanity?! Somehow I doubt that would be a problem ;)

It would look better with your name on it huh Bovinia?

Bovinia-Ani.gif

Last edited:

pnc81498

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
Central NJ
Lol some good guessing there but no... Exit 137 off parkway P is my name paul N is just a N C is for christine my wife 8/14/98 is my aniversary i smoked stuff prior to vaping that might have depleted some brain cells so i need a way to remember when i was married...:) Last concert at pnc for me was maiden!!<--- Brain cells hmmm i lost a few that night also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread