what are your top 3 flavors and how many have you tried overall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadSeed

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2008
Arbroath, UK
My top three:

1. Cash Cola (I absolutely love this stuff)
2. TotallyWicked Virginia
3. Janty Cappuccino

That's the case at the moment anyway. That'll probably change when I try some different flavours.

I've tried a good number of different flavours from Totally Wicked, e-cigs.co.uk and Janty. Still plenty more to sample though.

Last edited:

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon
Being a former menthol smoker I'm having a really hard time getting used to vaping other "flavors" so....

#1 PureSmoker - "True Menthol" (have only tried 2 mint/menthols so far, and looking forward to sampling others.
#2 PureSmoker - "Cashbucks Coffee" I'm a real coffee junkie, and don't enjoy this flavor while I'm drinking coffee... but it is sure a heavenly flavor when I'm not drinking coffee... and almost prefer the coffee vapor flavor to my real coffee! :rolleyes:
#3 JC - "Peach Cobbler" so far is my favorite of other flavors, but I do still have quite a few flavors to work through in both the JC & Puresmoker sample packs.

aasupplyny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
USA
Flavors I've Tried:
Jane's Kick Juice- Toasted Toffee aka DK-tab , Abandon Mint, 555 reserve, banana
Cash- Riskee Yuice
Litecigusa- cola, mint, banana, melon

Favorites so far...
1)Toasted Toffee Medium and Riskee Yuice (taste the same to me, Toasted Toffee has a bit more flavor to me)
2)555 reserve
3)Abandon Mint

I haven't tried it, but if you wanted to make your own e-liquid LorAnn has a Tropical Punch flavor

Definitely Mixxy! I just need to order some PG and i'm on it. I'm thinking of mixing some already flavored cherry, strawberry and pineapple e-liquid for the nicotine. and finish it off with the punch oil.... the lemonade sounds lovely as well!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread