what are your top 3 flavors and how many have you tried overall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadSeed

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2008
Arbroath, UK
I sat down and made a list of all the ones I've tried. Here we go

Totally Wicked
French Pipe
Virginia
Camel
Chocolate
Banana
Cigar
Menthol

e-cigs.co.uk
British Bulldog
Roast Smoke
Hilton
Riskee Yuice
Cash Cola (i.e. the puresmoker one)
Cherry
Sample pack of: Licorice, Chocolate, Like Smoke, Clove and Hilton (after tasting the Hilton I had to buy a bottle of it)

Janty (from Janty or smokejuice.co.uk)
RY3
RY4
Almond
Cherry
Fargo

Top Three for me
1) Cash Cola
2) TW Virginia in my pen, RY3 in my EVO (Virginia seems a bit harsh in the EVO)
3) Hilton

GrimmGreen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2009
Carson City, Nevada, United States
I'm sure this has been stated a MILLION times by now , but i wanted to say that the "TrueMenthol" from Puresmoker.com is the best flavor i have had thus far...

not such a sweet spearmint flavor , more like a crisp peppermint flavor , i need to get a lower nic bottle , because i could vape on this all day

I have tried about 15 flavors (only e-smoking 3 weeks... former menthol smoker). I now need to mix 50/50 PG with VG cause I am allergic to PG and I can't get enough flavor with VG and I am scared to mix my own and screw it up! Because of the allergy... I will never get to try a lot of the flavors :(

My top 3...

1- True Menthol (puresmoker) mixed with arctic mint VG from JC- strong and has great kick! This is my morning flavor
2- Riskee juice (puresmoker) mixed with Mint Chocolate Madness (?) VG from JC (you only taste the choc.. not the mint) - tasty but very "dry" for me. I like sweet and moist. This give me a slight case of drymouth.. but this happened when I smoked analogs and I hated it so I always chewed gum while I smoke menthol. Very "smoky" though.
3- Banana from puresmoker but I can't find a NON flavored VG to mix it with and I am not sure which VG would make it taste good.. maybe I will try the VG strawberry from JC to mix it with.. anyone tried that yet?

Jaaxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Atlanta, GA
juicyliquid.com
Spikey, Strawberry and Banana sounds good, but if you want a pure banana flavor try mixing with JC's VG original tobacco. It's very mild and somewhat sweet so it shouldn't interfere with the banana flavor at all. In fact I suspect it will enhance it and give it more "body."

Also, I suspect you can look forward to seeing VG liquid from other suppliers in the near future.

You are prob right Jaaxx. I have heard (in the video reviews) that it is really mild so I may just get it and try mixing with stuff... or I will wait and get pure non flavor VG and try mixing with that or getting some Lorann flavors and making my own strawberry/banana :) I am just real nervous about trying to mix my own. Some people make it sound so easy.

• Deleted by CaSHMeRe
  • Reason: Spammm ... Supplier in Sheeps Clothing
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread