what are your top 3 flavors and how many have you tried overall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

siggywiggy

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2008
I ask because someone who has tried 5 flavors and gives his top 3 has alot less meaning than someone who has tried 100 flavors and gives his top 3.

I will start:

I have tried a ton of Jany Juices, all of Johnson Creek, a few Pure Smoker and quite a few generics. Probably 30 flavors overall.

My top 3 at the moment are:

#1 Hilton (Totallywicked) This took some time to really grow on you, but once it does, look out (at least for me)

#2 RY4 (Janty) mainly because it's just a nice caramelly thing. I also liked Riskee but since I can't do a side by side, I'll go with ry4. If you add it to other flavors, it makes them caramelly and GOOOOD.

#3 Cash Cola: I go days without wanting to smoke this, but I always come back to it at some point and it's always reliable, flavorful as hell and really does taste like freakin' Coke!

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
I have tried every one of Johnson Creeks (sample pack) and most of Puresmokes, and for me Puresmokes Menthol and Strawberry, and JC's Vanilla Ice Cream. Worst flavor I ever had (besides the prefilled "tobacco") is JC's Hickory--might as well put my head in a grill filled with wood--do not know what JC was thinking with that flavor??

Last edited:

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
CaSH Cola
Pure Clove
LitecigUSA Vanilla

I've tried menthol, Coconut, Pina colada, RY2, 555, apple, virginia, french pipe, tobacco road, orange, cantaloupe, and probably a couple I'm forgetting. The only one I truely disliked was Menthol, too strong. I liked the orange and cantaloupe at first, but am beginning to tire of them. I still say that 555 should be renamed Peanut butter.

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
At the moment its -

Royal Smokers 555
Janty Oriental
Minty Menthol

I've tried, oh quite a lot. I've got a draw full of them (400ml+ of liquid but in small bottles).

So many honourable mentions I can think of, I'm sure it will change - my taste buds are definitely changing since I stopped smoking. I can only think of one or two flavours I really don't like - JC Smooth Hickory for sure, and a few I think I'd be willing to change my mind on like French Pipe.

Last edited:

lintz69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2008
Poconos, PA
Top 3 so far in order(out of about 20 flavors)
1.) Tie between TW Menthol and Puresmoker's True Menthol(36mg)
2.) Banana(Janes or Puresmokers)
3.) Cherry(Cash's)

Worst 2 in order
1.)Generic Chinese liquid(any flavor)
2.)Chocolate(I just don't like chocolate at all)(Wife loves it)

Not on my top 3, but I liked hickory :)

Starlight

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
UK
I've only had liquids for 7-10 days or so and went mad getting a whole variety of them as I don't like any of the prefilled tobacco flavours in the carts. So far, my favourites are:

Coffee (e-cigs.co.uk)
Vanilla Ice Cream (Johnsons Creek)
Peach Cobbler (Johnsons Creek) tied with Melon (Janty)

Others I have are e-cigs.co.uk's Strawberry, Apple, Chocolate, Risquee, CashaCola and Janty's Capucinno, Green Tea, Red Cow. The chocolate somehow doesn't taste like chocolate to me, so I'm disappointed with that one but I might try dripping some into some menthol carts I have. Not sure about the Green Tea as I don't seem to be able to taste it really. Haven't yet made up my mind about the Risquee or CashaCola yet though as they seem weird to me! Maybe they'll grow on me in time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread